Salary Cap: Saad Times: Come for the Kessel Rumors; Stay for the Red Panda Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I can't say that I want Yakupov.

Eh, luke warm on him. Kind of like with Sharp. Wouldn't complain all that much if we got him, but not really prepared to give up all that much for him. The main difference is that Yak is what... 21/22?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Tomorrows "aww.shucks sorry I tried" press conference will be glorious.

Had 6-7 deals in place...but all fell through.

Winger availability is getting thinner, but Kessel is getting LARRRRRRRRGER.

Not really. Saad wasn't considered an option to us...and Skinner, Oshie, Kessel, and...sharp...are all still available.

It just may affect who we pursue tomorrow...and that makes me sad.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Winger availability is getting thinner, but Kessel is getting LARRRRRRRRGER.

This what I was thinking about with mine.

Pens trying to load/fill Vessel.

6526886_orig.gif

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Eh, luke warm on him. Kind of like with Sharp. Wouldn't complain all that much if we got him, but not really prepared to give up all that much for him. The main difference is that Yak is what... 21/22?

BillyBudd goes over the top with the Yak hate, but he definitely has alot to learn. If I'm going to bet on him putting it together somewhere, it'd be playing next to Malkin.

penguins2946*

If IC is actually a Zerg rusher, I wish nothing but misfortune on him for the rest of his life. **** Zerg rushers, I hate them so much

Because I don't know how to stop them. I just DT Rush every match :laugh:

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
eh, it feels too much like work half the time. Laning is just soooooooo boring. I'll take LoL or HotS over dota. Though I'm kinda just burnt out on the genre at this point.

One week til Rocket League. Then there will be some multiplayer to play besides MOBAs.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
It's stuff like this that I have no idea what to do with.

On the one hand, it's TIOPS, and he hasn't been good in like six years.

On the other hand, this is the exact kind of unnecessary, log-jamming move I expect from JR.

So torn.

IKR? That's why I posted it...

Also, Santorelli is SO random. That's like. Oh, We struck out on Winnik, so why not go for the OTHER winger from TOR that is useless.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
It's stuff like this that I have no idea what to do with.

On the one hand, it's TIOPS, and he hasn't been good in like six years.

On the other hand, this is the exact kind of unnecessary, log-jamming move I expect from JR.

So torn.

The 3C "rumors" like this, Letestu or the Tikhonov one, all seem to be assuming that Sutter is moved before noon tomorrow.

There's no way we add a center making over 2M when Sutter and Spaling are both here.

STLPensFan

Jun 5, 2012
STL, MO
No idea what y'all are going on about with respect to computer games; the real fun is in X-Com. Thought you masochists would flock to it like flies to flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad