'S-word' jinx broken...Price wins 4-0

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
What's impressive by DLR is that he understood so quickly how to manage the pace of this league. So many guys you see coming in and they still think they have more time than they actually have and have all the trouble to adapt. He will end up scoring and getting points soon a whole lot more.

yeah , all work ethic too

very lucky to have him, i bet the red wings wanted him bad lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pair Galchenyuk with Max and watch him become PPG player or reunite him with EGG line. MT has always done everything in his power to get DD going. Now it's time to get our star player going.

I would love if he had DD take over the 4th line...
Total poison from the well.
This would simplify Mikey's life with regards to our top 9. :D

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The GTD didn't have many people either. My guess is not a lot of people watched the game.

Good guess. It's Carolina, plus we're probably feeling the same late-season malaise as the players -- just get the next few games done and start the real season already!

I've also been missing more games than I like, rehearsing with a band for an upcoming gig. Missed Tuesday's game and most of last night. I'm checking my phone for scores with one hand, playing with the other. But I told the guys: As of mid-April I'm morphing from brilliant musician into nerdy hockey fan. I left out the part about moderating a hockey board.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Good guess. It's Carolina, plus we're probably feeling the same late-season malaise as the players -- just get the next few games done and start the real season already!

I've also been missing more games than I like, rehearsing with a band for an upcoming gig. Missed Tuesday's game and most of last night. I'm checking my phone for scores with one hand, playing with the other. But I told the guys: As of mid-April I'm morphing from brilliant musician into nerdy hockey fan. I left out the part about moderating a hockey board.

I get that one so bad.....my band is totally pissed off when i look at my phone between every riff. They also already to know to schedule our jams based on Habs schedule in the PO:laugh:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
The GTD didn't have many people either. My guess is not a lot of people watched the game.

A cousin of mine had won an extra pair of tickets for the game, so I went to the game (for free, wouldn't have paid for Carolina).

Man was it a boring ass game. I don't blame people for not watching the game lol.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
A cousin of mine had won an extra pair of tickets for the game, so I went to the game (for free, wouldn't have paid for Carolina).

Man was it a boring ass game. I don't blame people for not watching the game lol.

People were noting the same during the GDT. The game felt like a scrimmage. The habs didn't even look like they were trying and still made the lifeless canes look bad.

Also, Lshap....what instrument do you play?

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
yeah , all work ethic too

very lucky to have him, i bet the red wings wanted him bad lol

Thank you Gauthier. *cough*cough*

I would love if he had DD take over the 4th line...
Total poison from the well.
This would simplify Mikey's life with regards to our top 9. :D

Well DD has shown chemistry with Prust. :nod:

There's less to complain about when we win 4-0.

Pretty much this.

Ihatekessel

Feb 24, 2014
Thunder Bay
Man, that game was hard to watch.

Most of the first period they looked good, but after the 2-0 goal they started to get very, very sloppy.

They can't keep doing this half ass, ******** effort. They need to start playing a consistent effort for 60 minutes to prove they can actually do it.

This ++++++

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I'm checking my phone for scores with one hand, playing with the other. But I told the guys: As of mid-April I'm morphing from brilliant musician into nerdy hockey fan.

I get that one so bad.....my band is totally pissed off when i look at my phone between every riff. They also already to know to schedule our jams based on Habs schedule in the PO:laugh:

Haha, I've totally done all that too. If I was scoreboard watching I'd try to balance my phone on top of the amp so I could watch live updates as I'm playing. Of course that rarely worked with all the vibrations of the amp. I would just hope the phone would land face up so I could still see the scores, a different version of shoegazing.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Haha, I've totally done all that too. If I was scoreboard watching I'd try to balance my phone on top of the amp so I could watch live updates as I'm playing. Of course that rarely worked with all the vibrations of the amp. I would just hope the phone would land face up so I could still see the scores, a different version of shoegazing.

That's great. Since I got hockeystreams I put the game on my iphone and put it on my amp while I have band practice. Mainly so I can watch the score but I do get caught watching from time to time, addicts we are...

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Also, Lshap....what instrument do you play?

Guitar, keyboard, vocals. Not my day-job, but music is something I've done professionally for years.

That's great. Since I got hockeystreams I put the game on my iphone and put it on my amp while I have band practice. Mainly so I can watch the score but I do get caught watching from time to time, addicts we are...

Lots of musicians here. Let's form a band and call it "The Board", or the "Poster-Boys". I can be like the Dad of the group and we'll commute in a Partridge Family school bus.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Weise hadn't scored in a while but he's still under the radar for one of my favorites on this team. 10 goals for a 4th liner (Yes, Michel, FOURTH liner) and is a heart and soul player who genuinely loves to be here. Great trade for Diaz.

Our best player our last three games? Brandon Prust. Playing against Tampa Bay seemed to have woken him up. Malholtra seems to be inspired by the play of these two as well because he's been playing his best hockey since the start of the year.

No offense to Mitchell or Flynn, but they're the odd guys out IMO if the 4th keeps playing this well. I know it's Carolina and all but they looked dominant out there last night.

HabsChik*

We got lucky against a bottom feeder.

Did i do that right ?

HF Montreal board, lmao. I could only imagine if the Habs were tied for last instead if tied for first overall in the NHL.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Guitar, keyboard, vocals. Not my day-job, but music is something I've done professionally for years.

Lots of musicians here. Let's form a band and call it "The Board", or the "Poster-Boys". I can be like the Dad of the group and we'll commute in a Partridge Family school bus.

This! or maybe Music's Future? lol I'll play bass!

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Weise hadn't scored in a while but he's still under the radar for one of my favorites on this team. 10 goals for a 4th liner (Yes, Michel, FOURTH liner) and is a heart and soul player who genuinely loves to be here. Great trade for Diaz.

Our best player our last three games? Brandon Prust. Playing against Tampa Bay seemed to have woken him up. Malholtra seems to be inspired by the play of these two as well because he's been playing his best hockey since the start of the year.

No offense to Mitchell or Flynn, but they're the odd guys out IMO if the 4th keeps playing this well. I know it's Carolina and all but they looked dominant out there last night.

The best thing about getting Mitchell and Flynn so far is they really got Malhotra going, loving his game right now. Our depth is ridiculous right now.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

At least you guys won't break my balls about bringing a TV in the local for the games (which i've tried, connect through a lap top and wi-fi....works fine, but i wasn't tight that night though :laugh:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad