'S-word' jinx broken...Price wins 4-0

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I jinxed the Bruins so hard. Went into their GDT to wish them good luck against the Sens and they literally get scored on right away. The post right after mine is the first one *****ing about the goal. Got cursed out by a couple of the fans.:laugh:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I jinxed the Bruins so hard. Went into their GDT to wish them good luck against the Sens and they literally get scored on right away. The post right after mine is the first one *****ing about the goal. Got cursed out by a couple of the fans.:laugh:

Haha, I did that once on the sens board too and like 5-7 of their fans told me to **** off :shakehead. Other fans aren't like us habs fans

Analyzer*

Man, that game was hard to watch.

Most of the first period they looked good, but after the 2-0 goal they started to get very, very sloppy.

They can't keep doing this half ass, ******** effort. They need to start playing a consistent effort for 60 minutes to prove they can actually do it.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
There's no doubt Carey WILL WIN Vezina. Its the Hart that we are all thinking of.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
That final minute was probably some of Carolina's best hockey :laugh:

Carolina: Nah, **** the playoffs and this whole year...
*PP in the final minute*
Carolina: Time to play like its in the game 7 OT in the SCF boys

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
My star of the game..... Greg Pateryn.

Awesome game.

Can't complain about anything really though. Effort level in the 2nd was kind of average, but nothing big.

Galchenyuk and DSP were the worst, but still decent.

Price was unreal like always.

Prust and Weise were beasts.

Manny played his best game of the season.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
At last we feast on a bottom feeder.

Next feat to accomplish: convincingly beat a bottom féder not named Carolina.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Now that's how you play against a last place team.

3 stars of the night:
Carey Price
Brandon Prust
Greg Pateryn

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Good game considering they had little to play for. That fourth line looked great tonight and are in full playoff mode already. Price is Price. Also impressed with Pateryn. Solid effort tonight with few mistakes. When Petry comes back I believe we will have 9 NHL capable defensman on the roster. Good to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad