'S-word' jinx broken...Price wins 4-0

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
I'm thinking of the Conn Smythe, personally.

If we win the cup, I really doubt anyone could even come close to beating Price for the Conn Smythe.

Holy, Imagine!

Vezina, Hart, Conn Smythe, Lord Stanley. If that does happen I'm not sure anyone could argue Price. Obviously wishful thinking however :naughty:

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Galchenyuk's attitude the last few wks has me worried. He's been in slump's before but the current body language is not something to be proud about. Reminds me a bit of a young Price.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The standings are too crowded to say anything right now. The caps aren't out of the woods either, and the pens are in poor enough form that they could fall into a WC spot too.

The Perfect Storm is brewing...
The question is who gets caught up in it? :naughty::naughty::D

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Really really impress with Pateryn tonight!!!!!! the guy sure look like an NHL player and btw EMELIN IS BACK!!!!

Dale Weise 10G 28 points and + 21!!!!!!!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What's impressive by DLR is that he understood so quickly how to manage the pace of this league. So many guys you see coming in and they still think they have more time than they actually have and have all the trouble to adapt. He will end up scoring and getting points soon a whole lot more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad