Confirmed with Link: Ryan Reaves to NYR for a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Remember when I said could be worse?

Columbus will be rebuilding for most of that so they can afford to overpay now to either lock him up to a cheaper deal once that’s over or trade him to the DRW at a retained cap hit.

BleedinBLUEsince92

Oct 30, 2009
Northern NJ
For years we've complained about the Rangers being flat and not showing any emotion. We finally bulk up on grit and size in the bottom 6, and there are so many complaints. Oh, no, we signed Tinordi as a 7D. We have plenty of skill and management is now making a statement that our young kids and skill is not to be f***ed with, and I'm all for it

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Opening night. Rangers vs Capitals. In the wake of the last year's controversy, the energy has never been higher. Tom Wilson takes the ice and the harbinger of justice Ryan Reaves follows.

The two behemoths stare down one another. The battle is agreed upon. Gloves drop. What happens next will shake the foundations of heaven and earth and subvert the fabric of all human relations.

Wilson and Reaves proceed to hug it out in an extremely awkward, jersey grabbing 13 seconds of carnage. Wilson hugs left but Reaves counters by hugging him with a right. Wilson tries a follow up hug but is thwarted by Reaves who pulls out his secret of secret weapons, the reverse hug.

The battle ends. The villain from DC has been vanquished. He is forced to put his shoulder pad back into his jersey after it was temporarily displaced from the previous hug fest.

Reaves is lauded a hero. At long last, the rival dragon has met his match.

5 minutes pass as Wilson exits the penalty box and proceeds to board Artemi Panarin which dislocates his shoulder and gives him a concussion. Wilson is fined $5,000.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011

I have no problem with getting tougher. We can all complain, but the teams that go deep had grit. We were ten-ply soft. Bring it!
Gritty players that can play. Separate players from the puck on the boards instead of stick checking. Forecheck hard and gain momentum for your team. Not grit on players who can throw down.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
ok9VdHb.gif

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Inevitable from the day Wilson ragdolled Panarin into the ice.

I don't hate this, though. He can take a shift against the shithead teams and not be out of place. Hope he gets his money's worth and goes right for Wilson's head on the first shift of opening night.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: DuneGoon84 and Kupo

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Reaves is bad at hockey, good at fights but bad at hockey. He was so lost the little bit he played last playoffs, he was by far the worst player on the ice and ended up getting taken out of the lineup. I dont want to see morgan barron in the ahl and reaves "playing" hockey.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
The Metro is going to be a wild division next year. All the top teams have a lot of bad blood between them

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Inevitable from the day Wilson ragdolled Panarin into the ice.

I don't hate this, though. He can take a shift against the shithead teams and not be out of place. Hope he gets his money's worth and goes right for Wilson's head on the first shift of opening night.

Welcome aboard!

But he is out of place, all over the ice and especially his own end.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
For years we've complained about the Rangers being flat and not showing any emotion. We finally bulk up on grit and size in the bottom 6, and there are so many complaints. Oh, no, we signed Tinordi as a 7D. We have plenty of skill and management is now making a statement that our young kids and skill is not to be f***ed with, and I'm all for it

oh no, we’re not figure skaters anymore

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I have no problem with getting tougher. We can all complain, but the teams that go deep had grit. We were ten-ply soft. Bring it!
Yep. I’m tired of being the team high fiving the other team. Good teams make their opponents mad. As we have experienced.

TB was highly respected before winning the Cup. Now everyone hates them.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Well we have the forward to groan about anytime he's in the lineup

What a waste of a draft pick and a player who will lose us games with his Tanner Glass ability.

We're one Eichel over payment away from predictioning everything correctly following the FO change

Reactions: Flan the incredible
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad