Confirmed with Link: Ryan Reaves to NYR for a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
"Hey Tom, congratulations on retirement, and a long NHL career, looking back what was the most memorable thing about it after winning the 'Cup?"

"Oh you know, there's a lot of great memories, but I think dictating an entire offseason for a franchise I wasn't even playing for had to be up there. That was really special."

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Relax, Reaves is going to electrify MSG. No one will be f***ing around with the Rangers much now.

He’s an absolute maniac and kryptonite to any tough guy in the league. This also allows our small, skilled players to feel more comfortable and focus on what they do best, scoring goals/putting up points.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Tinordi will hold him while Reaves has his way with him like Seabass from Dumb and Dumber

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I have no problem with getting tougher. We can all complain, but the teams that go deep had grit. We were ten-ply soft. Bring it!
Maybe this team goes deeper than last year’s would have. But I think this team is also less likely to make the playoffs than last year’s was. So … what’s the point?

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Honestly, I'd like to see what an alternate reality looks like had the Tom Wilson incident not happened.

What if Panarin didn't jump on Wilson to defend Buchnevich... Would JD and Gorton still be here? Would Quinn? And they'd be in charge of free agency and the Draft...

Talk about the butterfly effect.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Good pickup. Reaves can play and is tough. Tinordi can also play and is tough. I would have guessed a 4th, but at least it wasn't one of our seconds. If this is our last move besides trade Georgiev this was a good offseason.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I've haven't seen one player derail a franchise this much since what's his face pished us to trade McIlrath.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad