Injury Report: Ryan Murray

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Sorry - wrong thread, but that's at least 8 (maybe more?) groin/hernia injuries in 18 months.

Why don't you, in the correct thread (since Murray has been knee injuries) list them out (along with other you think might be S&C related)? When you do you will probably find that they are either with established players or players that got injured coming off of other injuries. Horton is an example.

Until you do and actually attempt to prove your hypothesis; I'd say keep your accusations to yourself. You are taking unrelated events and trying to draw a correlation back to people that give them offseason workouts as well as some maintenance work during the season. I'm not even sure if these guys have any input on when a player comes back (I doubt they do) or their rehab (once again I doubt it).

I feel like I'm going back to listening to people state that Ken Griffey's injury history toward the end of his career was because he didn't stretch properly.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
I feel like I'm going back to listening to people state that Ken Griffey's injury history toward the end of his career was because he didn't stretch properly.

Which just displays a shocking knowledge of both his history and basic anatomy. It's been pretty widely known that once someone suffers an episode of gigantism brought on by an overdose of nerve tonic, the likelihood of problems down the road increases many times over.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Why don't you, in the correct thread (since Murray has been knee injuries) list them out (along with other you think might be S&C related)? When you do you will probably find that they are either with established players or players that got injured coming off of other injuries. Horton is an example.

Until you do and actually attempt to prove your hypothesis; I'd say keep your accusations to yourself. You are taking unrelated events and trying to draw a correlation back to people that give them offseason workouts as well as some maintenance work during the season. I'm not even sure if these guys have any input on when a player comes back (I doubt they do) or their rehab (once again I doubt it).

Ok. Enjoy your "these EIGHT near identical injuries/surgeries in 18 months is just a coincidence" thought process.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Ok. Enjoy your "these EIGHT near identical injuries/surgeries in 18 months is just a coincidence" thought process.

I'll check the other thread; but I'm sure you haven't bothered to do much research into it.

Good luck trying to make people that don't fall into line of thinking sound delusional. It becomes you.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Which just displays a shocking knowledge of both his history and basic anatomy. It's been pretty widely known that once someone suffers an episode of gigantism brought on by an overdose of nerve tonic, the likelihood of problems down the road increases many times over.

PITT THE ELDER.

* * *​
Hon? There's possibilities other than "it's a coincidence" and "it's a conspiracy". Just FYI. :)

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
sorry,off
Viqsi said:
Are interviews with the All-Father reproducible in laboratory settings? :)
Sure... Just follow Nothingness :)

Ci17sKx.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad