Post-Game Talk: Ryan Miller Yaps at Rico; Devils lose in SO

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
miller is such a tough guy.

i just love the fact that the two guys who backed him up in the olympics went on to win 2 cups, and he's done nothing since :) CHEERS Miller!

oh and they were both playoff mvps. ouch.

Last edited:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Can`t believe it took you this long.

Also, Miller waving his hands in disbelief that Ponikarovsky didn`t get a boarding penalty for the hit on Ennis is what Lindy would call a joke. :sarcasm:

Is this a serious question? :sarcasm:

Of course we`d prefer Drouin.

Add Pavelec and Luongo to that list.

The USA Hockey deal kept me from seeing the light. NOW Straight to the list.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
The USA Hockey deal kept me from seeing the light. NOW Straight to the list.
At your service. Now please be so kind and delete the vids from your quote. It`s unnecessary. ;)

Also, go on Youtube and find stuff ON Pacioretty. Just so you know better the next time USA Hockey clouds your judgement. haha

People tend to bring up Chara`s hit and make a martyr out of him while forgetting he has a little bit of Crosby in him too.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Only reason we lost this game was shoddy goal-tending. Team is fine, but we need Marty back.

I disagree. Moose had no chance on any of the regulation goals. He was a statue in the shootout, but got absolutely no goal support. I'm more pissed that we lost to BuffaLOL than the fact we lost.

Also Miller is *******. Dude isn't even a top 10 goalie anymore, and he's a headcase and an ass to boot. If he starts in the olympics over Jonathan Quick there's no chance we get a medal. Guy is already deteriorating, and will never win a Cup. Neither wil this POS franchise that he plays for.

''Henrique shot it into my glove and I talked a bunch of **** cause I made a big save!'' Go somewhere else you stupid *****.

He's called Cryan Miller for a reason.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Miller is a ****ing joke. Always has been imho. He's just another one of those decent goalies who had one stellar year mixed in there and he'll live off that one year for the rest of his career. I never understood what all the fuss was about this guy. Frankly, the only thing he'll ever be remembered for, besides being a crybaby freak, is the piss poor goal he gave up to Sidney Crosby to drop the Gold Medal in 2010. That will be the legacy that this dip **** will leave behind.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Miller is a ****ing joke. Always has been imho. He's just another one of those decent goalies who had one stellar year mixed in there and he'll live off that one year for the rest of his career. I never understood what all the fuss was about this guy. Frankly, the only thing he'll ever be remembered for, besides being a crybaby freak, is the piss poor goal he gave up to Sidney Crosby to drop the Gold Medal in 2010. That will be the legacy that this dip **** will leave behind.

He's extremely overrated. He only has a good save percentage because his team is dead last in shots against in the league. How many big saves did we see this pathetic piece of trash make today? 3 maybe? Kovy, and Henrique gave him freebie saves in the shootout. Come to think of it the post made the save on Kovy I believe.

Dude is a joke, and if he starts over Quick in the olympics you may as well throw our chances down the toilet. The guy has been **** ever since that year. He tends to die for about 2 months every season, and then comes back from the dead. Buffalo is a POS franchise. Haven't won a ******* thing in 40 years in the league. They make the Canes look like a prime organization.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I disagree. Moose had no chance on any of the regulation goals. He was a statue in the shootout, but got absolutely no goal support. I'm more pissed that we lost to BuffaLOL than the fact we lost.

Also Miller is *******. Dude isn't even a top 10 goalie anymore, and he's a headcase and an ass to boot. If he starts in the olympics over Jonathan Quick there's no chance we get a medal. Guy is already deteriorating, and will never win a Cup. Neither wil this POS franchise that he plays for.

''Henrique shot it into my glove and I talked a bunch of **** cause I made a big save!'' Go somewhere else you stupid *****.

He's called Cryan Miller for a reason.
I disagree
Moose let in 2 soft reg goals.

Team loss of course though.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Alright boys, I think it`s time to calm down. You`re going a little bit over the edge with this.

The point stands though. There`s no other goaltender in the NHL I`d love to punch in the face more than Ryan Miller. And it`d be justified.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
He's extremely overrated. He only has a good save percentage because his team is dead last in shots against in the league. How many big saves did we see this pathetic piece of trash make today? 3 maybe? Kovy, and Henrique gave him freebie saves in the shootout. Come to think of it the post made the save on Kovy I believe.

Dude is a joke, and if he starts over Quick in the olympics you may as well throw our chances down the toilet. The guy has been **** ever since that year. He tends to die for about 2 months every season, and then comes back from the dead. Buffalo is a POS franchise. Haven't won a ******* thing in 40 years in the league. They make the Canes look like a prime organization.

Tell us how you really feel haha. For me, I never took Buffalo seriously. They're just there, you know? But they are seriously on my **** list after today's game. I mean I honestly still can't believe the nonsense I witnessed from those j/o's. It was ridiculous.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I've lived in Buffalo for 17 years now, I've been a Sabres mini-pak holder since 2008 and this game was so ridiculously out of character for them.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Alright boys, I think it`s time to calm down. You`re going a little bit over the edge with this.

The point stands though. There`s no other goaltender in the NHL I`d love to punch in the face more than Ryan Miller. And it`d be justified.

If you get the opportunity, make sure his mask is off.

He just REALLY got under my skin with the **** talk. What is this, basketball?

apice3*

Just FYI, he has a long history of doing this.

Oh yeah, and this one is one of my favorites for various obvious reasons:

What a *******.

Remember a couple days ago when you asked me why I told a goalie in my roller league I was gonna rip his head off? Exact same thing.

DevilChuk*

I've lived in Buffalo for 17 years now, I've been a Sabres mini-pak holder since 2008 and this game was so ridiculously out of character for them.

Well it's been their MO in most of the games I've seen of them the past two years..

Kaleta head butting Zajac last year...?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Which ones were bad? I can't remember all of them, but the first one was point blank in the slot. I don't even remember the last two, One was a 2 on 1 I think.

Maybe the tying goal? That one escapes me right now. It's funny how a lot of you wanted Moose to start over Marty though the last 2 years, and now it's not working out for you. You know who you are.

He looked terrible in the shootout, but got no goal support.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tell us how you really feel haha. For me, I never took Buffalo seriously. They're just there, you know? But they are seriously on my **** list after today's game. I mean I honestly still can't believe the nonsense I witnessed from those j/o's. It was ridiculous.

And tomorrow they'll go back to sucking again, and won't even help us out with the Raggies either!:rant:

I've hated Buffalo for a while. More than the Canes, and I hate losing to them more than our divisional teams.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
ill throw some positives out there that i saw, for no reason other than for the sake of pointing them out (not trying to lighten the mood b/c i still think this team is terrible):

-tallinder was the best defenseman on the ice today
-i thought the team played a strong game defensively despite giving up three goals
-PK looked great for once
-salvador blocked a buncha shots especially in the OT PK, nice to see
-lokti with another strong showing
-henrique was buzzing

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yup Tallinder was very good today. No complaints whatsoever with him.

The OT PK was a beast too. This team seems to play for the shootout though, and we STINK in the shootout this year. Have to wrap it up in the OT period from here on out.

However it's hard to win it when you're killing penalties half the OT period.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
ill throw some positives out there that i saw, for no reason other than for the sake of pointing them out (not trying to lighten the mood b/c i still think this team is terrible):

-tallinder was the best defenseman on the ice today
-i thought the team played a strong game defensively despite giving up three goals
-PK looked great for once
-salvador blocked a buncha shots especially in the OT PK, nice to see
-lokti with another strong showing
-henrique was buzzing

This is a lot of positive and that's a good thing. The team hasn't been that bad the last couple of games, as frustrating as it has been. The results aren't there, but the team is playing better. Honestly, I am giving them a break for now in that I can't honestly expect them to play at their highest level right now. Zubrus is a huge loss and I think people are really starting to understand how good of a player this guy is. This is clearly a different team without him. They also miss Marty and Parise has left a real big hole in the lineup, obviously. Zajac and Kovy really miss this guy.

Lou has two moves to make more than any, imo. He needs to upgrade Butler and he needs to upgrade Matteau. Butler is hot garbage and has no place on this team. Matteau is just a kid and Lou should really try to use his roster spot to find a catalyst for Kovy and Zajac. Those two desperately need a winger to click with (if the plan is to play them together)

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
Hedberg makes some great saves, but other times he just looks awful. Like he was virtually a traffic cone in the shootout. And on the wraparound goal by Buffalo (I think Hecht but idk) he had no clue where the puck was for a moment and couldn't move to the other side of the crease fast enough. I honestly thought that this was one of our D's best games in a while. Larsson looked good as usual, and Sal and Tallinder had rare good games. No one stood out to be as having too bad of a game on D. Elias looked good. He had some good shifts out there moving the puck and even won a board battle or two (granted one was against 4'7" Gerbe). I thought Matteau had a better game than usual, and a lot of that was due to playing with Loktionov. Matteau was making better passes and not getting completely outmuscled along the boards. He did a great job setting up Lokti for the goal and Lokti always seemed to go to the right place to receive a pass from him. I was happy with Henrique today. He was out there for I think two shifts where we spent a lot of time in the Buffalo zone in the second, and he got back on the scoresheet. I was happy to see the CGB line back out there. They looked good as usual. Right now my three biggest concerns are Zajac, Poni, and Moose.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Well it's been their MO in most of the games I've seen of them the past two years..

Kaleta head butting Zajac last year...?

Let me just start by saying that you have no idea what it's like being a Buffalo sports fan.

Kaleta is a skidmark on the league, but usually the Sabres in general don't act like this.

Yeah, they ***** and whine a lot, but they usually don't goon it up like this. Outside of the line brawl against Ottawa a few years ago.

Most of my Sabre fan buddies are absolutely thrilled that they "stood up for themselves" and "showed character" today. I don't have the heart to say otherwise.

There was a study that said Buffalo has one of the highest rates of depression in the United States. Remember when the Bills started off 5-1 a few years ago? It was a completely different area. People act so much different in this town when our local teams do well.

If I wasn't a Devils fan and was a full-time Sabres fan, I'd probably be in AA right now.

Let them have their fun, our sports teams don't give us a lot of positive things to talk about. Give them their 15 minutes and rest assured knowing that you'll likely smile tomorrow for non-sports reasons and none of them will.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
Someone on the Sabres board just said he hopes Henrique and Ennis fight on Thursday. I know Henrique isn't your marquee tough guy, but a 10-year-old could pluck Ennis into the mezzanine.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Someone on the Sabres board just said he hopes Henrique and Ennis fight on Thursday. I know Henrique isn't your marquee tough guy, but a 10-year-old could pluck Ennis into the mezzanine.

Henrique wrestled with Iginla. Ennis is nothing compared to Jerome, but if the Sabres fans want it.....fine!

I don't expect the Devils to do anything though. Totally downplaying the dirty plays by the Sabres in their comments to TG.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I sincerely hope his wish comes true. Ennis will never play a single game of hockey ever again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad