Injury Report: Ryan Lindgren

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Wouldn't it be some weird full circle for Lindgren to return tomorrow and face the dirtbag and team that injured him a few weeks ago?

Jan 8, 2012
NY
At this rate, he'll miss enough games that putting him on LTIR after the deadline when we were playing with 5D would have been the right move. We could have called up Jones or Hajek.

Reactions: RickChartraw

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
3/16 was the earliest i saw him being able to come back and it could be another several weeks. separated shoulders are brutal and until it heals every time he gets hit it'll get reinjured...honestly better to take the time to get 100% before playoffs.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
3/16 was the earliest i saw him being able to come back and it could be another several weeks. separated shoulders are brutal and until it heals every time he gets hit it'll get reinjured...honestly better to take the time to get 100% before playoffs.
Yep. Most of us said they should have LTIR'd him right when it happened. Lindgren gives and takes a lot of hits and he has to be 100 percent. Knew this wasn't gonna be less than a 3-4 week recovery.

Reactions: leetch99

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Hahaha

He was in a full contact Jersey on Sunday.

yea still thought hed be out a bit more, would guess he didnt engage in much contact probably wanted to test it with some battling in front and that kinda stuff...seems like thats injury it has to be and its tough...literally cant lift/move your arm with the shoulder without agony and itll keep coming back. pain will start to die down mobility wise but one wrong move/hit and that comes right back...would guess he had a moment or 2 like that on the ice where he realized it wasnt ready to survive a game.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Yep. Most of us said they should have LTIR'd him right when it happened. Lindgren gives and takes a lot of hits and he has to be 100 percent. Knew this wasn't gonna be less than a 3-4 week recovery.

had they ltir'd him though would we have been able to bring him back in the lineup before playoffs? because the way things are looking unless we get 8 or 9 outta 10 pts on this homestand and stay at a decent clip the rest of the way after, we could end up in a dogfight for 3rd. if he can play even the final 10 i think that trumps ltir that didnt allow him to return until playoffs.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
had they ltir'd him though would we have been able to bring him back in the lineup before playoffs? because the way things are looking unless we get 8 or 9 outta 10 pts on this homestand and stay at a decent clip the rest of the way after, we could end up in a dogfight for 3rd. if he can play even the final 10 i think that trumps ltir that didnt allow him to return until playoffs.
I believe its 10 games he must miss. Tonight will already be his 8th game he's missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad