Player Discussion Ryan Dzingel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Well said. Hell, I'm guilty of it, too. Look at a guy with a certain skillset and think what if he added X, he could be so much better! not realizing that I'm asking for basically a perfect player.

As it is right now, Dzingel is a really nice asset on the third line, who can fill-in on the second line. That speed creates a lot of good opportunities and adds a danger element lackign on the team. As long as we don't give him a crazy contract.

Dzingel Pageau White

How about that as a third line?

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Here's hoping that Dzingel-Duchene-Hoffman is the #1 line next year.

Dizzy is a UFA after next season - I hope Dorion is smart enough to extend him before he gets too pricey.

Him and Chabot are two of the brighter stories in an otherwise disastrous season.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
His shot has looked a lot better this year. Dude couldn't finish at all last season.

I'd say that's the biggest reason his production has increased in 2017/18.

Reactions: Icelevel

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He’s holding onto the puck more and making patient plays, getting opposing players to bite on fakes too. All signs of him getting really comfortable in this league. I love it. It’s just his 2nd season. He can get even better if he wants to.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Agree with his speed. He just turned 21 though, not 26. Full of potential!
I do not have his birth certificate .. but I guarantee that he did not just turn 21. I'm sticking with 26

PMtcfE.jpg

4eW5Hj.jpg

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Career year, not convinced he has any more to give.

20G guy would be nice

I still think he can gain poise and create more time and space with the puck. He improved that a lot this year and I think he will still improve there a little. He is trending up. I don't think we see a 60 pt player but he can add to his point totals by a few imo

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
What a beauty by Dzingel (hatrick watch), PD better sign him up to a longer term deal. Top-6 for sure, can effectively play on line 1 on this team.

He's been getting better each season, and has that x-factor, scoring in the clutch.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
I apologize for calling him Hands Of Stone in October. At that time he was all speed and no finish. He's clearly figured it out.

I'm still a bit concerned that this year may have been the outlier.

Sell high?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I apologize for calling him Hands Of Stone in October. At that time he was all speed and no finish. He's clearly figured it out.

I'm still a bit concerned that this year may have been the outlier.

Sell high?

Might be a good idea, but we don’t have a ton of guys who can put the puck in the net.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This team can not catch a f***ing break.

Translation: Dzingel skipping Worlds because his girlfriend is being screened for MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad