Injury Report: Ryan Callahan (2/5: Wearing full contact jersey in practice)

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Stand back off the ledges citizens of NY !

Here's to hoping 2 weeks doesnt turn into 4 weeks.

I did this to my elbow during a Bantam game a thousand years ago. Most pain hockey ever gave me, writhed on the bench for ten minutes. Missed a few shifts, played the rest of the season, never missed a game. Those were the days ;)

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
****in Ay I love when good fortune smiles down! Thought for certain this was a 6-8 weeker, ya know, that pit you get in your stomach? I'm used to that pit usually being confirmed. I friggin love when it turns out to have been completely wrong. Not that 2 weeks without Cally doesn't still suck, but hell yeah I'll take it!

Get well soon Captain!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
i read the first two pages after knowing it's 10-14 days and couldn't help but laugh. A lot of sports medicine experts who actually can render a complete diagnosis just from sight -- on TV no less! :rant:

Yeah, I was going to reply to some comments about how Cally was likely out for most of the season but decided it's simply not worth it. Something along the lines of "Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience."

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Enough bickering.

This is about Callahan's injury, not the CBA or to debate whether or not a person is a fan.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
...also reading thru this thread warms the cockles. Cally is deeply loved and respected.

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
It's great that it was only a subluxation and we'll have him for hopefully the rest of this year, but dont be surprised if he doesnt look the same or goes under the knife after the season.

He's going to be very prone to more dislocations until then.

LGR!!

Last edited:

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
Where are all the amateur doctors saying he was done? Or the guy that said this was career-threatening?

And all of you that were ready to throw in the towel--do us all a favor and don't come back.

How come when I post this stuff it gets deleted :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad