RW Vitaly Kravtsov - Traktor Chelyabinsk, KHL (2018, 9th, NYR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Good to see he’s eager to come over, gonna be exciting to see him over here in a few months. Traktor likely miss

9th in the conference doesn't really scream "likely miss" to me. Kunlun is in 8th place but they have been dropping a lot of points.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

That isn't good. Hopefully its not as bad as it looks

Wait why’d the goalie knock the net off? Because he was upset Kravtsov got hurt? At least that’s what the video made it look like. Hopefully Kravtsov is all good and it wasn’t serious

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Wait why’d the goalie knock the net off? Because he was upset Kravtsov got hurt? At least that’s what the video made it look like. Hopefully Kravtsov is all good and it wasn’t serious
I'm not too sure, however he needed help going back to lockeroom

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012

It's like a video game.

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia

Last tweet just says it’s nothing serious and that’s the Traktor Chelyabinsk account
By all reports, he’s fine and shouldn’t miss much time

Actually, the last one user is not officiall Traktor’s account. It used to be few years ago, but they have new one now. But owner of this one knows some hockey people in Chelyabinsk and sometimes can tell something interesting.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Kravtsov was my sleeper in the draft. I had no problem if the Canucks took him if we couldn’t get Hughes. He’s going to be a scary option offensively in the future and has one of the highest potentials in the entire draft.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
I thought he looked more tentative playing center, but he scored two points, so thats good.

I agree, I don't think he has long term feasibility down the middle, but they needed him or Kostin to do it because of the lack of C depth on this team. I think it adds to his future value though, and shows how he can adapt, but for me he's a better winger.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This was so cool earlier today. I went to Starbucks before the game to get free WiFi and text a friend, when a Russian family approached me. They recognized me from the Helsinki video back in September, and the guy wanted a photo with me. Turns out, that was Vitali's dad, mom and grandma!

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
This was so cool earlier today. I went to Starbucks before the game to get free WiFi and text a friend, when a Russian family approached me. They recognized me from the Helsinki video back in September, and the guy wanted a photo with me. Turns out, that was Vitali's dad, mom and sister!

AK, world renowned Vitaly Kravstsov superfan haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad