RW Lauri Pajuniemi - TPS Turku, Liiga (2018, 132nd, NYR)

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Care to explain, how?
Don't know about the last 3 years, but the level of play has deteriorated a lot from what it used to be. The bankruptcy of Blues, leaving of Jokerit, adding of KooKoo (outside of this very season), Jukurit and Sport have been detrimental, as they have been constant tire fire organizations with low amounts of actual good players for Liiga's standards.

I don't know jack about Pajuniemi as I'm not a TPS fan, but the league is not strong at the moment. The league is too top-heavy to call it a good, balanced or skilled league.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014

is he playing in a mens league? tough look if thats a pro league when one guys getting yardsailed by the red line and the other guy gives a heroic effort to get back and blind his goalie with a snow shower while carefully avoiding playing any defense. a++ gif though primarily for everything thats not the goal

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
is he playing in a mens league? tough look if thats a pro league when one guys getting yardsailed by the red line and the other guy gives a heroic effort to get back and blind his goalie with a snow shower while carefully avoiding playing any defense. a++ gif though primarily for everything thats not the goal

Yes, that’s Liiga.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I know he's developed a big shot the past two seasons, but the rest of his game isn't bad. He'll probably still be a sniper, but I think he has enough good skills (skating, good enough size, puck handling, playmaking) to not have his game completely tied to if he can fire pucks past NHL goalies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Another beauty of a shot. Hoping that can translate to the NHL. The kid is starting to show a knack for putting the puck in the net. Seems to be consistently scoring at a .5 Goals per game clip as a 20/21 year old in Liiga.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad