RW/C Elias Pettersson (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teflon Jim

Apr 4, 2018
His concerns about EP haven't been elevated, they've been squashed if what I'm reading is correct.

Unless you meant alleviated. Now that I'm reading it that's probably what you meant. Carry on.
Right, elavated seems to be the opposite of what i was trying to say.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014

To be fair, the scoring is up these 2 last seasons after the rule changes. He would probably not have done that in NHL 3-4 years ago. But ofc still very impressing, espically since it feels like that there is still so much more potential in him to become even better.

Reactions: hittes petr sykora

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
To be fair, the scoring is up these 2 last seasons after the rule changes. He would probably not have done that in NHL 3-4 years ago. But ofc still very impressing, espically since it feels like that there is still so much more potential in him to become even better.

You realize scoring during Yashin's rookie year was even more higher, an era where Gretzky was putting up 130 points a season easily. Regardless, your argument is not valid, he edged out the top elite players in the NHL right now from their rookie seasons "3-4" years ago.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
You realize scoring during Yashin's rookie year was even more higher, an era where Gretzky was putting up 130 points a season easily. Regardless, your argument is not valid, he edged out the top elite players in the NHL right now from their rookie seasons "3-4" years ago.

I was not really comparing with how NHL was during Yashins rookie year, but as I said he would probably not have done this 3-4 years ago, when Benn won art with 87p for example. The scoring has gone up dramatically the last 2 years. Being a 1PPG now is not as a impressive as it was a couple of years ago, when only a handfull was it. So i think as always it is more relevant to look at where a players places himself in the scoring league then comparing stats from different eras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad