RW/C Elias Pettersson (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Van

Oct 12, 2018
This game was just a publicity stunt to draw attention to his new Audi commercial, also released today.

"This is why I'm thrilled"
He must be an Alien, only Spock from Star Trek could show little to no emotion like he did in that commercial

If I am to believe that he is not an alien, I need to hear him make a joke or laugh.

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Nipsey

Aug 8, 2018
Scary thing is he could have many more 4 or 5 point games already with the ridculous amount of chances he creates and he is only 26 games into his career. What is his ceiling? Something tells me he'll have a couple more 5 point games this year. Today's was only in 13 minutes of icetime, just an absurd rare talent that leaves you breathless every game.

2017-2018 - Boeser
2018-2019 - Pettersson
2019-2020 - Q. Hughes (J.Hughes/Kakko potentially)

Could have 3 straight years with players in the Calder race.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Scary thing is he could have many more 4 or 5 point games already with the ridculous amount of chances he creates and he is only 26 games into his career. What is his ceiling? Something tells me he'll have a couple more 5 point games this year. Today's was only in 13 minutes of icetime, just an absurd rare talent that leaves you breathless every game.

2017-2018 - Boeser
2018-2019 - Pettersson
2019-2020 - Q. Hughes (J.Hughes/Kakko potentially)

Could have 3 straight years with players in the Calder race.
Yeah... Q.Hughes won't be in the calder discussion next year.

RightInTheAho

Dec 12, 2017
Barzal was also playing with John Tavares, since Tavares left, his production has regressed.

Barzal never played with Tavares even strength. He played mostly with Eberle and Beauvillier/Ladd.
His regression is mostly to do with playing a more structured defensive game in Trotz's system vs last year's run and gun offense.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Barzal never played with Tavares even strength. He played mostly with Eberle and Beauvillier/Ladd.
His regression is mostly to do with playing a more structured defensive game in Trotz's system vs last year's run and gun offense.
Then why is he a minus player?

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I said it would not hurt with a couple of two point games, you did not have to make all points in one game. Thanks tho EP. Now you can take it easy for a game and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad