Speculation: Rutta and Manning being shopped aggressively

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
He's awful and slow... and wouldn't be claimed if waived, but 5 mins later you want to hold onto him to see if he can improve and return more at the deadline? Talking out of both sides of your mouth all the time...
He is awful and slow, but there is potential for him to get better and return something more significant at the deadline. Sorry if you misunderstood what I was saying, but enough with the shots.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Oh look Stan the Man is shopping Murphy, the move that the smart ones saw as stupid from day one while others were happy to get rid of Hammer and his expiring contract for an unproven guy with a long debilitating contract. Now we are here and Stan finally realized he made a mistake, the problem is no one is willing to take that ridiculous contract without dumping garbage or taking picks/prospects with it. Gob job Stany boy, you have done it again. MELT DOWN!!! LOL

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Rutta could probably get shopped for something small in return, a middle draft pick. Manning is a "we have cap space and will take him if you sweaten the pot with a prospect or a pick" kind of deal.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Oh look Stan the Man is shopping Murphy, the move that the smart ones saw as stupid from day one while others were happy to get rid of Hammer and his expiring contract for an unproven guy with a long contract. Now we are here and Stan finally realized he made a mistake, the problem is no one is willing to take that ridiculous contract without dumping garbage or taking picks/prospects with it. Gob job Stany boy, you have done it again. MELT DOWN!!! LOL

Shopping Murphy? Did you read the title....

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Oh look Stan the Man is shopping Murphy, the move that the smart ones saw as stupid from day one while others were happy to get rid of Hammer and his expiring contract for an unproven guy with a long debilitating contract. Now we are here and Stan finally realized he made a mistake, the problem is no one is willing to take that ridiculous contract without dumping garbage or taking picks/prospects with it. Gob job Stany boy, you have done it again. MELT DOWN!!! LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I don't think he can get a 7th, but if they could then why not just hold on to him instead of getting just a 7th for him in hopes he improves before the deadline?

Maybe I worded it weirdly, but that's what I was getting at.

Because they’re probably going to waive him when they activate Murphy.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Sue me I read it wrong, now ya'll melting down as if you are all perfect lmao

Probably because you wrote a paragraph ripping Stan for a move he’s not trying to make.

People get called out on here all the time when they continuously push narratives, it’s not just you. You’re not a victim here.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Probably because you wrote a paragraph ripping Stan for a move he’s not trying to make.

People get called out on here all the time when they continuously push narratives, it’s not just you. You’re not a victim here.

Again sue me PM me I will give you my info. Stan deserves every ounce of criticism his way, the team is 3-14-4 in the last 21 games, thats pathetic and he should be ashamed of himself...

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
What teams could actually be interested?

I can see Rutta being a fit in Van, Pit, PHI, Toronto

I can see Maddog on a Calgary, Anaheim, Dallas, Van, Fla

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
giphy.gif

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
What the **** is this last page? Stop acting like a weirdo Blackhawks and just take the L with some tact.

"Take the L" lol what are you 12? I already said I read it wrong so if you wanna "give me an L" and give yourself a W all power to you, I will also send you a cookie and a trophy to go along with it lol

This is all distraction from the real issue and that is the team has THREE wins in the last 21 games and HF experts wanna give Stan a few more years LMAO

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad