Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Y’all got any more of that Cracknell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I dont how nurse came up. I think russell was mentioned because of the low actual $$$ value. U could put russell in the deal or find another partner and maybe pick up some low round picks
If we're trading for OEL, it would only make sense to send them a LHD top 4 D of ours. It would be kind of nice to have a Nurse/Klef quality player in the bottom pairing I guess, but it's just too greedy, haha. You need to give Arizona a replacement too though.

I could see an OEL trade with both Russell and one of the top 4 LHD we have. Of course they would ask for Broberg or Bouchard, but we should insist on Samorukov.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If we're trading for OEL, it would only make sense to send them a LHD top 4 D of ours. It would be kind of nice to have a Nurse/Klef quality player in the bottom pairing I guess, but it's just too greedy, haha. You need to give Arizona a replacement too though.

I could see an OEL trade with both Russell and one of the top 4 LHD we have. Of course they would ask for Broberg or Bouchard, but we should insist on Samorukov.
ARI cant afford to retain on OEL and we cant flip Russell for OEL's contract.
OEL without a retention will set Oilers franchise back big time.

Reactions: Burnt Biscuits

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
If we can nab OEL with at least 3 to 4 mill going the other way...its a no brainer. Guarantee he instantly is our best defenseman and a lot of his negative warts that are amplified will disappear once Oiler fans see him man our backend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad