• Xavier Bourgault

• Reid Schaefer

• 2023 1st Round Pick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I don't remember the last time so many names were being thrown around as legitimate trade targets. I really wonder how many players end up moving when the dust settles.
It's going to come down to the last second of trade deadline day. Perhaps the biggest trades will be announced after the the deadline... but you know the paperwork was done on time. Due diligence, consultation of the NHL leaders and records book... Holland's fax machine.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
What happened to the poster saying there were 2 trades waiting for after the all-star weekend?

peace-out-bye.gif

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Right? Some people just want to win so bad they will give up anything to do so it seems. Personally I’m not trading Bouchard for anything but a clear upgrade. Like you say he’s 23 and already has a 40 point season.
Actually, the proposal was for Bouchard to be used for acquiring Chychrun. Gudas would have to be other pieces.

On a personal note, it would be killer if Holland could pull it off. It would cost dearly though...

The D would be seriously good.

Reactions: Homesick

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
If the team can find a way to move Bouchard for Chychrun, then move something for Gudas at (50%), this blueline gets very good.

Nurse - Gudas
Chychrun - Ceci
Kulak - Barrie
Broberg - Desharnais

I feel like they have the assets and space to do, they just have to be creative and aggressive.

so trading a 23 year old offensive D man for a 32 year soon to be UFA?
Bouchard, 2023 1st, Puljujarvi, Foegele and a conditional 2025 1st(plays 75% of all Oilers Reg/Playoff games for Chychrun and Bjugstad

2nd pair of Chychrun and either Barrie or Broberg(he has played a lot on the right)

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Bouchard, 2023 1st, Puljujarvi, Foegele and a conditional 2025 1st(plays 75% of all Oilers Reg/Playoff games for Chychrun and Bjugstad

2nd pair of Chychrun and either Barrie or Broberg(he has played a lot on the right)
Gross. I would not trade this for CHuychrun.

Bouchard leads team in controlled zone exits and it is not even close.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

Heck I might toss them another pick to eat on gudas, to make it all work more nicely.

Reactions: Homesick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig