Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | 2010! What Was It Good For? Absolutely Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
Is there a known reason for why Tatar just kind of disappears in the playoffs? It seems strange that he has solid regular seasons only to be scratched once the playoffs start.

Reactions: McDoused

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I think we can still add defense and offense at this point. Seemed like we were going after a winger when we thought Larsson could potentially come back so the money should still be there.

Now the question for me is who can we get to replace Larsson

Hamonic?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Incredibly, the front page of the Calgary Sun today carried the headline "Could we lose Looch to Seattle?"

I was glad to see the trade happen but that said it is interesting how the Flames have managed to convert him into a useable chess piece (insert joke here) while the Oilers reached the end of the road with him.

Ironically, it looks like the Oilers have also reached the end of the lost highway with Neal. I expect that he will be bought out next week.

With Larsson signing in Seattle it looks like the final train wreck of the Hall trade--thanks Peter.

And the other ironic thing, is that we'll be paying both Neal and Lucic (due to 750,000/year retention)to not play for us.

Reactions: Faelko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad