Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Soli Stinks, and Yak Yakking His Way Out, Mod Post #642

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
On some other forums it's basically a sin to want to trade Eberle, Yakupov, Hall, and RNH.

Get better through the draft, they say. Develop!

Oct 15, 2008
I'd try and target Subban. Pietro, Karlsson in that order with an offer of. Hall/Nuge, 2016 1st, Yak and prospects.

Nobody wants our morning glories. They have been exposed as petulant children, gathered together by fools whose collective IQ is single digit, supported by an owner that makes Saul Goodman look like Johnny Cochrane.

We are pitied by Lions and Browns fans. "Things could be worse" they say, "Ya, we could be Oiler fans" (Homer Simpson shudder)

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
I think chia will target Faulk. There are rumours that he is unhappy in Carolina. They are almost devoid of skilled forwards and have significant depth on defence.

I am a nuge fan but would swap him straight up for Faulk.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I think chia will target Faulk. There are rumours that he is unhappy in Carolina. They are almost devoid of skilled forwards and have significant depth on defence.

Damn straight.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Nobody wants our morning glories. They have been exposed as petulant children, gathered together by fools whose collective IQ is single digit, supported by an owner that makes Saul Goodman look like Johnny Cochrane.

We are pitied by Lions and Browns fans. "Things could be worse" they say, "Ya, we could be Oiler fans" (Homer Simpson shudder)

Shhh

Let me have this.

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton

Hall for Faulk is what I want.
Then sign Lucic/Eriksson.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
First thing's first guys:

Please Chiarelli work magic and get Lauri Korpikoski off my roster.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
No they're not. But this is a proposal board...so I made a proposal. :help:

:handclap: fair enough, but I definitely believe that that if we want Faulk, we got to offer up RNH.

I got to say Faulk would be a dream come true. So much better than Hamonic imo. I would probably offer something pretty major in addition to RNH for Faulk

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I don't think RNH gets Faulk. I'd love it if he could but I think Matthews is the only thing they give him up for

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
RNH, Hall don't have the value right now to return Faulk, no way.

Faulk has more goals as a d-man this year than RNH, lol.

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton
Carolina says no, Lucic also says no to signing here. Maaaaaybe you could get Eriksson but it would be at a high cap number ($7 mill per).

Carolina could go either way. Their offensive depth is abysmal. They're fairly stacked with all types of D. If anything it's Faulk's beauty contract stopping any deals.

We'll be in the running for Lucic. It'll be an overpay if he does sign though.

No way Eriksson gets 7mil. Maybe on a 1 or 2 year deal. He'll sign for 5.5m/yr for max contract duration. I'd hate to be the guy that gives him 7x7.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Carolina could go either way. Their offensive depth is abysmal. They're fairly stacked with all types of D. If anything it's Faulk's beauty contract stopping any deals.

We'll be in the running for Lucic. It'll be an overpay if he does sign though.

No way Eriksson gets 7mil. Maybe on a 1 or 2 year deal. He'll sign for 5.5m/yr for max contract duration. I'd hate to be the guy that gives him 7x7.

RNH probably gets you Noah Hanifin. Which I would consider. Doesn't get you Faulk, no way, he's basically their franchise player now and one of the best offensive d-men in the league. RNH would need to have had a waaaaay better season to have earned that kind of return.

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton
RNH probably gets you Noah Hanifin. Which I would consider. Doesn't get you Faulk, no way, he's basically their franchise player now and one of the best offensive d-men in the league. RNH would need to have had a waaaaay better season to have earned that kind of return.

I don't think RNH nets him either, hence why I offered Hall above.

And even that's a stretch with the way Hall has played.

Oct 15, 2008

Ryan Nugent Band Aid might get you Sam Gagner.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

There's no single player on this team that they'd deal Faulk for straight up outside of McDavid.

Ryan Nugent Band Aid might get you Sam Gagner.

Were you calling Hall injury prone or a Band Aid prior to this season? Or is he exempt because he's one of your faves?

Their first 4 full seasons (not including the lockout season)

Hall 65, 61, 75, 53 = 254 games
RNH 62, 80, 76, 53 (with 2 more to play hopefully) = 271 games

If we include the lockout seasons then for their first 5 seasons it's 299 games for Hall and 311 for RNH. Oddly enough if both play the remaining 2 games of the season they will both have played the same amount of games in the last 2 seasons. So what's Hall's catchy nickname?

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton

You got a source for that rumor?

Only thing I can find is a sarcastic thread on the trade forums where Canes fans are trolling people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad