Jan 24, 2006
giphy.gif

Hahahqhqahahahah.

I burst out laughing. Well played

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

kovnik

Zadorov for Norris
Mar 28, 2008
Left on bad terms with the Nucks, still was a huge part of our team's success for a long while. Enjoy it Kes.

SabbathBloodySabbath

Oct 8, 2017
Erþō
He'd be way smarter to go to that Dr that Diagnosed Hossa as being allergic to hockey gear but not regular clothes.

If he needs directions, the doctor now is semi-retired on Robidas Island and spends most of his time at the Zetterberg Beach Resort right on the corner of Horton Street and Clarkson Avenue. It's just a few blocks past Bolland Boulevard, you can't miss it. A new tour guide, a Mr. Luongo, is said to be arriving soon to show him around, and Mr. Gaborik and Mr. Grabovski at the front desk will answer any questions he might have. But he would watch out for that tall guy named Pronger -- he's there to steal luggage and any extra pucks that might be laying around.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Many of those large contracts were insured for long term injury and the franchise to my understanding in sports contracts that are insured at approx 60% of value. So the Ducks get 12 million of the 20 million to offset that exposure.

I remember reading or hearing that it was 80%

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Cap space is great and all, but I do feel bad for the guy. He always gave his all in any team he played in - be that U.S national team, Ducks, Canucks, junior etc. Shit, I didn't like him most of his career due to that as it was against team I did like.
Hope he gets past the pain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad