Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macblender

May 5, 2014
Ceci + 2024 1st to NSH for Fabbro
I think it would be better to move Kulak to be honest and play Broberg on his natural side.

Nurse-ceci
Ekholm-Fabbro/bouch
Broberg-fabbro/bouch

Honestly though I think I am more of a chase a big fish RD in the off-season and find a serviceable stop gap if cheap otherwise swing in a yamo oupgrade as we can’t have him out for long stretches like he has been (hopefully he gets healthy)

Edit: thinking more if you moved yams out + you may be able to fit trenin and fabbro with a little retention

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
If Yams is out and LTIR is an option, will we be able to utilize it at all by Friday? I thought there was something where they needed to be on IR for a certain amount of time before LTIR could kick in?

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
To SJ: Yamamoto (cap purposes), Ceci (cap purposes, Bouchard, Borgault, 2024 1st, 2023 2nd

To EDM: EK65 (@ 7 mil - 3.5 retained by SJ, 1 mil retained by 3rd party), Bonino (50% retained)

3rd party: 2025 1st

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

OILFAN FOREVER

Feb 26, 2021
To SJ: Yamamoto (cap purposes), Ceci (cap purposes, Bouchard, Borgault, 2024 1st, 2023 2nd

To EDM: EK65 (@ 7 mil - 3.5 retained by SJ, 1 mil retained by 3rd party), Bonino (50% retained)

3rd party: 2025 1st
I live in San Jose (lived in Alberta for the first 25 years of my life), and EK has been told he isn't moving.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
When Holland says he would like to do 1 more move, pretty much tells me he’s already got something lined up. He never over promises. He’s going to make 2-3 more trades I think.
Stauffer said one move for sure maybe two. He's seemed pretty in tune with what's gone down so far so it's a safe bet that at least one trade for a forward will be made, whether it's Bjugstad level or Bertuzzi level remains to be seen.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Feel bad for Yams but I have to think it’d be pretty easy to put him on LTIR for the rest of the regular season. That’s what, three concussions this year? NHL wouldn’t question it at all as they don’t want to be seen as messing with guys with brain injuries.

He didn't look concussed at all though. He looked pissed off that they were taking him into the "quiet room" for concussion protocol.

Reactions: Burnt Biscuits

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
First of all, I hope for Yamo’s sake, he’s okay. 3 concussions in a season is honestly absurd and he’s so young. As much as I want cap space to make a splash, it’s definitely not at that cost.

Hope he’s okay. If he is concussed, the team better shut him down for the season and not risk it. We saw how bad it looked and was when the Dolphins let Tua back too early.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I could see RW and RD as areas still traded for. I wanted Jensen, but he's locked up now.

Oh and for those that say I never say anything positive - love that Ekholm trade. Barrie's been good this year but Bouchard can fill in on that powerplay in his sleep.
I agree 100%, but Bouchard needs to be smart with his shooting.

I doubt Yzerman will retain any $$. But if they do, it's going to cost us. Not sure if that's a good idea.
As much as I'd love Perron back this year and next, it would probably cost us too much.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I doubt Yzerman will retain any $$. But if they do, it's going to cost us. Not sure if that's a good idea.
Depends on what we offer I guess. Holland did say he would trade a first straight up for a rental.

Yammo 2024 2nd and Savoie for Perron and Bertuzzi with 15% retention?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: