Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
Seriously? And we wonder why people don’t like the fishbowl.
LOL sorry. I was checking on my dad's flight to dallas last night and was curious when Ekholm would be in town and if he'll play.

Reactions: Raab

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Bertuzzi with a third team involved at 75% retained is about a 1.2M player. We can fit it in with a 20 man roster, and can fit him with a 21 man roster if you send down Janmark. I don't see any reason not to do this. Acquisition cost is probably two picks, potentially a 1st.

Reactions: McDoused

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
I'll try my best but might miss something.

Oilers looking at forwards - Bertuzzi, Bennett and Vrana mentioned
Not actively looking for a defenseman, waiting for other teams to approach them.

Maybe others can fill in the source of rumours as the NeoCitrin has hit me hard.
Which insider stated these players

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Any chance we could double dip with Nashville and pick up Fabbro? Think he’d look nice with Nurse and apparently Hynes isn’t a big fan even though he played well with Josi last year.

Only makes 2.4m as well and a RFA this summer…

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
@Bryanbryoil I've got a new Kenny Holland movie poster all ready to rock for the next thread...just give me the cue and I'll start it since we're in the homestretch with this one.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
@Bryanbryoil I've got a new Kenny Holland movie poster all ready to rock for the next thread...just give me the cue and I'll start it since we're in the homestretch with this one.
I have a favor to ask. When you create a new thread, can you add a link to the new thread before you lock the old thread?

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Find a way to get Bertuzzi

Kane-McDavid-Bertuzzi
Rnh-Drai-Hyman
Foegele-McLeod-Yama/Kostin
Janmark-Ryan-Kostin/Yama

Reactions: McDoused

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
We really couldn't pay more than a 3rd rounder for Shayne Gostisbehere??

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
We need another forward because Yamamoto can't keep his head up.
Yamamoto was the trade piece they needed to bring in that forward but that might be off if he has a concussion so not sure what can be done now.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Yamamoto was the trade piece they needed to bring in that forward but that might be off if he has a concussion so not sure what can be done now.
I would not trade Foegele over him. I hope this doesn't f*** us over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad