Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We could really use one dynamic RW on this team IMO.
I agree, although looking at all the rumored ones available, its very slim pickings. ITs like...only Bertuzzi if he somehow becomes available again. Or perhaps Domi and we move Hyman to the right. But really, its bare bare bare.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I don't even know what RWs are on the market tbh, but for D I am guessing Klingberg with lots of retention... Although Holland did say he did not want to pay for a rental.

Heck, I'd take back Barrie tbh, but that ship has obviously sailed.

Reactions: ujju2

Macblender

May 5, 2014
I feel like stop gap RHD is the play for for now and they are going to try and fill that hole longer term in the off-season.

Reactions: ujju2

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I agree, although looking at all the rumored ones available, its very slim pickings. ITs like...only Bertuzzi if he somehow becomes available again. Or perhaps Domi and we move Hyman to the right. But really, its bare bare bare.

Yeah. Other than that it's like... Boeser, Vrana... AA?

Not sure plugging that with a top of the market player best use of assets either.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
No pure rentals! We will have the same problem next year so make sure that the player still at least has one year left.

Yamamoto upgrade would be the perfect choice for this team since he has one year left at $3M.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Karlsson
Churchyn
Goalie

I dunno why people are worried about are forwards, we have the number one offense in the league despiste us missing a 40 goal scorer pretty much all season. We dont have problem scoring goals

Reactions: 2for1PizzaPastuh

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'd have no problem adding Klingberg... but that $7 million cap hit is hard to wedge in... which is why Ghost is likely easier to fit.

WEMCHUD

Oct 28, 2014
I don't even know what RWs are on the market tbh, but for D I am guessing Klingberg with lots of retention... Although Holland did say he did not want to pay for a rental.

Heck, I'd take back Barrie tbh, but that ship has obviously sailed.
Yeah. Other than that it's like... Boeser, Vrana... AA?

Not sure plugging that with a top of the market player best use of assets either.
hmm, maybe washington would consider moving wilson, seeing as they seem to be in sell-off mode

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I believe Klingberg is a legit option. I'll leave this here.

You're probably not wrong. Theres been too much smoke around him to the Oilers. I dont really get the add though.

As much as losing Barrie sucks, I dont think the right side works with both Barrie and Bouchard Adding Klingberg just creates the same problem we got out of.

Reactions: McDoused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille