Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I can't see Foegele being traded. If Yamamoto is out this might be it for deadline adds, has to be money out to make a move.
Feel bad for Yams but I have to think it’d be pretty easy to put him on LTIR for the rest of the regular season. That’s what, three concussions this year? NHL wouldn’t question it at all as they don’t want to be seen as messing with guys with brain injuries.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I have a favor to ask. When you create a new thread, can you add a link to the new thread before you lock the old thread?
I can't lock threads, only mods can but I do post a link to the new thread in the current one. That said this time of year, it's easy for those posts to get missed.

Reactions: TB12

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Feel bad for Yams but I have to think it’d be pretty easy to put him on LTIR for the rest of the regular season. That’s what, three concussions this year? NHL wouldn’t question it at all as they don’t want to be seen as messing with guys with brain injuries.
That's 3M open that nobody could question.

Reactions: BisonPrince

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If that's the case, I wonder if they could use that 3m LTIR by Friday.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad