Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Boeser of today or Boeser of 3 years ago?
Well you add when a player like that is on a bit of a down year. He's 26 and has scored 20+ 4 times.

If the Oilers can somehow add that $6.65 million cap... he's a good player... locked up for 2 more years so not a pure rental... but I think the Oilers will see him as too hard to wedge in that cap hit.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I feel like stop gap RHD is the play for for now and they are going to try and fill that hole longer term in the off-season.

Not sure why we stopping at a stop gap. Need someone to push Ceci down. Granted there arent really any RD out there other than Karlsson, which isnt realistic with Ekholm now. /shrug

Reactions: XXIV97

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
You're probably not wrong. Theres been too much smoke around him to the Oilers. I dont really get the add though.

As much as losing Barrie sucks, I dont think the right side works with both Barrie and Bouchard Adding Klingberg just creates the same problem we got out of.

Klingberg should be motivated coming here doing everything he can to try and reedeem his value. Last season he apparently turned down 7M x 7 year deal. So if you can get him as your #4 @ 1.75m (75% retention) thats something that we should probably explore when the cost is likely a 2nd and 5th.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Klingberg should be motivated coming here doing everything he can to try and reedeem his value. Last season he apparently turned down 7M x 7 year deal. So if you can get him as your #4 @ 1.75m (75% retention) thats something that we should probably explore when the cost is likely a 2nd and 5th.

Yeah maybe.

Theres not really much out there for RD.

Does Klingberg PK? and is he good at it?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Karlsson
Churchyn
Goalie

I dunno why people are worried about are forwards, we have the number one offense in the league despiste us missing a 40 goal scorer pretty much all season. We dont have problem scoring goals
Problem is that Oilers aren't likely to get Karlsson... that deal is probably beyond Holland's ability to make at this deadline.

A goalie is doubtful as well... they seem content to roll with Campbell getting ~50% starts and hope for the best.

Do they get Chychrun now that they went for the lesser good, older and higher cap hit Ekholm? Doubtful but prove me wrong Holland.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Nurse - Klingberg (soft minutes)
Ekholm - Ceci (tough minutes)
Kulak - Bouchard (middle minutes)

Reactions: McDoused

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Poor Chychrun, wanted a trade out and was tired of losing.
His GM for 2 years f***s around and pisses off GMs of legit good teams that wanted him.
Now its down to Columbus, Ottawa and Buffalo.
At least Buffalo is on the up?

Reactions: stewy04 and Faelko

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Looks far more balanced than 24hrs ago
1677690083763.png

Still you've got to thing Holland would prefer to swap out Yams or Foegele for someone in the 2 mil range, and be able to run 22 man roster.
Domi or Eller would be my wish.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Drai-Kane
Foegele-Eller-Janmark
Kostin-Ryan-Lavoie

Kane-McDavid-Hyman
RNH-Drai-Domi
Foegle-McLeod-Janmark
Kostin-Ryan-Lavoie

Both look good to my eye, but I do prefer Eller.
Domi would be the 6th best offensive forward, upgrading on McLeod; But he doesn't contribute any value defensively. Eller on the other hand becomes your best defensive centre and PKer, spots the group is still lacking at.

Reactions: ujju2

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Not sure why we stopping at a stop gap. Need someone to push Ceci down. Granted there arent really any RD out there other than Karlsson, which isnt realistic with Ekholm now. /shrug
Paryko would set our D up for the next decade

Nurse Paryko
Ekholm Bouchard
Kulak Broberg
Vinny D

Ceci Yammo and the 2024 1st for Paryko retained to 6 per

Reactions: Louis Cypher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad