Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
Karlsson
Churchyn
Goalie

I dunno why people are worried about are forwards, we have the number one offense in the league despiste us missing a 40 goal scorer pretty much all season. We dont have problem scoring goals
This. We need a puck moving defenseman. Mcdavid and Draisaitl recognize the need. It’s a necessity. We need our Makar to seriously contend.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
What would the acquisition cost look like? I also read that somewhere as well.
This from TFP a couple days ago.

Now, the two years remaining on that $6.65 million AAV deal presents more concern. However, if a sweetener or two can be found, maybe that is enough to move Boeser at or before March 3rd.

This from THW

There isn’t expected to be a huge return in any trade for Boeser. The Capitals may be able to dump Lars Eller or Anthony Mantha, or both, in a deal with the Canucks. A trade like this would be yet another swap that sees assets changing teams in an attempt to give them all fresh starts.

Some stuff from Friedman in here.

So, cap dump, a couple of prospect/picks but nothing substantial. The more retained, the bigger return?

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
I may be in the minority, but we are really overlooking our Goalie situation. I have no faith in Campbell, and putting our faith in rookie Skinner is going to haunt us in the playoffs. Won't be easy with Campbell's contract, would like Korpisalo

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
By out, I mean Bertuzzi is out in Detroit and will be traded
Too bad the game wasn’t in TO today we could make the trade and he could be in our line up tonight

I may be in the minority, but we are really overlooking our Goalie situation. I have no faith in Campbell, and putting our faith in rookie Skinner is going to haunt us in the playoffs. Won't be easy with Campbell's contract, would like Korpisalo
I agree I would be looking hard for a third goalie with playoff experience just in case.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Ceci gets his head kicked in vs elites. That's why I don't like Klingberg.

The guy for me of what's left is Gudas. Ekholm-Gudas would be a nasty pairing that could handle the tougher minutes.

Is Gudas someone that can face elites? He strikes me as a Kulak level guy (ideally caps out as an 18min per game 4/5 type. Which is how Florida has used him the last 3 years).

I think the best spot for Ceci is with Kulak on a basic no-nonsense, meat-and-potatos pair that can eat a lot of non-critical defensive situations. Leaves Ekholm to mentor Broberg and Nurse to shelter Bouchard (in a 2021 Nurse-Barrie "The best shelter is attacking in the other teams zone with McDrai" way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad