Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Lavoie Vs. Pederson Vs. Sutter Vs. Gagner Vs. Caggiula

Which of these players makes the team?

• Lavoie

Votes: 56 39.4%
  • Pederson

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Sutter

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Gagner

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Caggiula

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Bourgault

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Petrov

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (specify in a post)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • None of them makes the team, we'll start with 11 forwards

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Really? What is it ;)
Sorry if I chime in on that discussion. I have absolutely no idea what your name means (Tony McSomething) and I also forgot what your last name was. If you would be so kind to tell me at least who you were before, that'd help a lot already.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry if I chime in on that discussion. I have absolutely no idea what your name means (Tony McSomething) and I also forgot what your last name was. If you would be so kind to tell me at least who you were before, that'd help a lot already.
McYams. The way my name is spelled the opposite is not my actual name. I did that on purpose (for fun) since everyone called me that lol

Reactions: CookiesAndMilk

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
This is the problem with the oilers andnpikcs outside the first round they let them marinate till they arent waiver exempt anymore watch them get better and than dont even bother giving them a chance in the show.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
See what happens when we lose our heart? Look how angry we are. BRING HALL HOME.
halls home is Calgary and he can go there an fit right in with the rest of the Flames losers

This is the problem with the oilers andnpikcs outside the first round they let them marinate till they arent waiver exempt anymore watch them get better and than dont even bother giving them a chance in the show.
I don't believe in give chances to players unless it is a PTO. Players need to earn their way unto the team and if they can't and get claimed so be it

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad