Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Draft Day! Does Holland Improve the Team or Does He Nibble on His PB&J Sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

An active list (more names to join it)

Could you imagine Kostin decides to not sign with Detroit, goes back to Edmonton at 900k, and Yzerman literally just going:

giphy.gif

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
There’s a lot of quality players that are heading to the UFA market now for the bottom 6. Ken Holland has a great opportunity to get some of them. Daniel Sprong especially would be ideal

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Holland needs to earn his Pay tomorrow with everyone becoming available.

There are going to be a lot of players looking to sign cheap 1 year deals on contenders, hoping to cash in with the rise in cap. The other contenders will be taking advantage of this.

What this might do, is lower the risk of Brown going somewhere else. With what's out there now, who's going to still jump to give him 12m?

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Stauffer banging the drum that Broberg will play RD.

I want Broberg to breakout this year because I know a lot of fans will hate it at first if that happens
You think a lot of fans will be hate that one of our prospects has developed into a breakout defenceman?

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Michael McLeod would be a perfect 4th line centreman. He had a productive playoff run and he was over 60% in the faceoff circle with almost 1000 draws (he would have been 2nd in the entire NHL if he qualified - I suspect 1000 draws was the cut-off and he had 968). For comparison, Ryan McLeod was only at 48%.

Add Brown and McLeod and I'm optimistic for next year.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

Mason Shaw didn't get a QO either.

He's a guy I'd love. Alberta boy from Wainwright. Smallish(5'9'' 180lbs), but he's a spark plug. He'd be a great #4LW/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad