Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: "Come As You Are, As You Were, As I Want You To Be."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo13

Jul 9, 2007
I will stick to my original predictions.
1. Seattle takes Russell
2. Oilers obtain Tarasenko
3. FA signings will be Danault and Gudbranson.
4. Larsson remains.
5. Koskinen gone. Smith and Mrazek in net.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Kassian hasn't done sweet f*** all to be physical since signing that contract. I'm sure he will play better once he's traded but right now he seems checked out in Edmonton. I'd be happy to keep him if I had any confidence in him returning to being the nasty hard skating menace we had seen from him in the past.

Kassian done sweet f••• all ? Everyone on this board was saying he earned his contract with the Tkachuk beating. Typical for fans on this board to flip back and forth.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I will stick to my original predictions.
1. Seattle takes Russell
2. Oilers obtain Tarasenko
3. FA signings will be Danault and Gudbranson.
4. Larsson remains.
5. Koskinen gone. Smith and Mrazek in net.
I’m saying u go 2 for 5. Much better then the Jays right now. Sox are pounding the shit outta them

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I don't think there's any chance Koskinen is on the team next season. Spector wrote last week that a lot of people in the organization have zero trust in him.

His failure at the start of last season pretty much sealed it. By all accounts, he’s a hard worker, but he just always seems to fall flat when we need to count on him

RIP Lennart. I had no idea he'd passed on. Maybe we could coax Temmu Hartikainen out for another go.

Geez. I thought you were serious at first

Larsson, even at the start of this last year, is often as bad as those names. Overall better but for large stretches has been bad.

Paying Larsson big money and term and then seeing the bad Larsson as much as he has been for us is a net negative.

He needs a big paycut or to be far more consistent. I think Gudbranson on a short term cheaper deal could be the better way to go.

Larsson’s been very good for like the last season and a half. Comparing him to guys like Ceci and Gudbranson is just showing your bias. Even at his worst, after his father passed away, he wasn’t as bad as those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad