Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Is Keith still a top 4 defenseman? It's in the "Eye of the Beholder."

Is Keith still a top 4 dman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
Someone on the Hawks board said that Benson + Samorukov for Keith they would be "fine with". Wtf?? That's a massive overpay and I like Keith lol
There was also someone saying the fans on the Oilers board are expecting a first for Keith. Seems like there is a pretty big divide on opinions and people getting outraged at the furthest ends of the spectrum.

Reactions: McDoused

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
If Bear is what it takes to get Keith plus retention... that's a fantastic deal.
It's not like Keith will be worse than Bear and even the slightest bounce back trumps him by miles
LOl no..bear is a good young piece t keep... shocking how oilers fans treat young players... He stepped in and took on far more of a burden then anyone expected.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Someone on the Hawks board said that Benson + Samorukov for Keith they would be "fine with". Wtf?? That's a massive overpay and I like Keith lol
To be fair it's just as bonkers as thinking that it's in any way beneficial for them to accept Neal straight across for him. There's been some looney toon takes from both fan-bases.

As it stands I'm not sure a deal ultimately gets done. There are better options out there if Chicago can't make the cap work.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Jones, 2021 1st rounder and Samorukov for Ekholm?

That is a very hefty price to pay for a guy that isn't far off of UFA. Add in Forsberg and toss in another pick on our side and I'd be down with it. Then you just pray that we aren't the 2nd coming of the CBJ's that saw Duchene and Panarin walk in the same summer.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Goalie and scoring winger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than any defense move for this team.
They need to sign barrie or larsson or both (i'd prefer both)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad