Post-Game Talk: RR #2 - #$@&%*!#$@&%*! BUT THE BEAR SHOWED LIFE - TB 3 BRUINS 2 F

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Don't think so - Philly v Wash is still to happen and either Philly will get 2 points (and so have 4) or Wash will (and so will have 3). At least. I guess if Bos beats Wash and Philly also beats Wash we can get 3rd. I wouldn't count on it tho. We'll likely get pitt.

Who cares where they finish? Last line change is all your getting.Its nice but not be all to end all.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
They looked great from the half point on. I’m not panicking.

Top line needs to figure it out 5on5. PP had some really good looks, Pasta getting the one-timer going again.

Kuhlman is not a top 9 player, needs to be moved. Hope Kase is close.

Debrusk was invisible, and can’t blame it on him being on the off wing. Needs to be better.

Rask looked good, kept us in the game numerous times.

Overall it was an improvement from Sunday.
Wow , DeBrusk! I actually forgot all about him . If you would have told me he was out of the lineup today I wouldn’t bat an eye . Invisible

member 96824

They do have a shot. They havent played a playoff game yet.

You clearly know what I’m talking about. Didn’t realize I had to be so explicit.

The poster is blaming the league for us not having the #1 seed anymore. I’m saying they still had a shot to have that #1 seed but instead mailed in their games so far which eliminated them from that

They still very much have a cup run shot and should be the favorites

Reactions: Pia8988

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Better than the first two but Marchamd tried to do too much amd failed to keep the puck moving on the pp multiple times.

Also think Butch has done due diligence and been polite to give KK some games but that should be over, thinking we need to see someone in for Lauzon too, he is definitely making too many rookie mistakes.

I thought Tuukka looked good.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I'm rooting for Claude, not the scabs.

upload_2020-8-5_15-59-11.jpeg

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Well we didn’t suck like we did against Philly. That’s a plus.

Also, Rask outplayed Vasilevski so that’s a positive as well.

Offensively, we are toothless. The two goals we scored today were soft as fresh dog crap.

Reactions: Mione134

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
better game for sure but Marchand and Debrusk have to produce...wouldnt surprise me Debrusk sits on Sunday...

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Made the recommendation before and im going to make it again:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Coyle
Bjork-Studnicka-Kase
Ritchie-Kuraly-Wagner

Ya ya I know, Coyle is a better center. The advanced number on the trio are solid though. Id rather have a solid 1,2 & 4 than a solid 1 and 4

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
How does the best team in the NHL all year come out so flat when the games start back up again?

That was last season. I know technically this tournament is a continuation of the 2019-20 season, but reality is this is a new season and the Bruins aren't looking like the team that was a buzz-saw during the previous season. We saw progress today, better execution, better effort.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Wow , DeBrusk! I actually forgot all about him . If you would have told me he was out of the lineup today I wouldn’t bat an eye . Invisible

He's very Michael Ryder-esque with his hot/cold streaks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad