Confirmed with Link: Royal Blue Is Back In 2020-21

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I’d be down if they ever did the black one.

Attachments

• 32509322-C8D5-4470-8B05-BE2A4301AA06.png
    32509322-C8D5-4470-8B05-BE2A4301AA06.png
    588.5 KB · Views: 11

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
Didn't the Winter Classic jerseys have a stupid "NY" between the swords? Is that gone, I hope?

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Didn't the Winter Classic jerseys have a stupid "NY" between the swords? Is that gone, I hope?
No chance they include NY in the logo. I’m on mobile, but Icethetics said they might incorporate the 50th anniversary embroidery, which is up my alley. (I’m sure it was posted, I just cant see)

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
No chance they include NY in the logo. I’m on mobile, but Icethetics said they might incorporate the 50th anniversary embroidery, which is up my alley. (I’m sure it was posted, I just cant see)

Yeah, the 50th embroidery is a really nice update. I guess I was thrown off by the whole "based off the Winter Classic" logo remark. Why not just say it's based off the original logo? It's been updated many times throughout the years anyway, but people still know what that means.

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Yeah, the 50th embroidery is a really nice update. I guess I was thrown off by the whole "based off the Winter Classic" logo remark. Why not just say it's based off the original logo? It's been updated many times throughout the years anyway, but people still know what that means.
I think the confusion surrounding the color hue, that was originally leaked/speculated

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
I would love to be sitting where you are, in the "there's something so obviously stupid that they could do, but there's no chance they do it" seats. It's standing room only in the "they f*** everything up, so of course there's a chance" section.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
royal blue looks like pajamas for a small kid. I would prefer a darker blue

I suspect your comment will garner much bad will but as a follower from 1970 on, I too thought the original royal - away in those days - uni's also looked like pajamas.

I think it was the 3 sets of gold stripes on each leg that did it for me. Never thought it was the shade of blue.

Of course, Punch wanted to ef over the Leaf's uni's at the time so there ya go.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I suspect your comment will garner much bad will but as a follower from 1970 on, I too thought the original royal - away in those days - uni's also looked like pajamas.

I think it was the 3 sets of gold stripes on each leg that did it for me. Never thought it was the shade of blue.

Of course, Punch wanted to ef over the Leaf's uni's at the time so there ya go.
I liked the 3 sets of stripes. Different. And no white.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad