Round Two

SJ or Vegas?

• Total voters

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Keeping him away from contact for now is just the smart thing to do - it's entirely possible that he's wearing a non-contact now because he's still healing but would be in the lineup if the Avs had an important game to play tonight.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
If one team survives tonight their game 7 should be wednesday. I would assume they would want 1 day off between rounds so friday would make the most sense.

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
While lomg breaks are normally bad during the regular season, I don't see how it can be a detriment here. There's no way the guys are going to be half-assing practice. They have time to get whatever crud has been going around the locker room out of their systems.

Makar will finally have an idea of what he's supposed to do in all situations. He'll also have real defensive practice against NHL level skaters.

The Avs will also have way more time to let the video work sink in, despite currently splitting it between two teams.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
While lomg breaks are normally bad during the regular season, I don't see how it can be a detriment here. There's no way the guys are going to be half-assing practice. They have time to get whatever crud has been going around the locker room out of their systems.

Makar will finally have an idea of what he's supposed to do in all situations. He'll also have real defensive practice against NHL level skaters.

The Avs will also have way more time to let the video work sink in, despite currently splitting it between two teams.
Are you saying Makar can get better??
giphy (6).gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
All bad news
Soderberg will be fine by this weekend I assume lol

Brassard being healthy makes things a bit awkward. He's supposed to be at least better than Ghetto, but I don't know if he deserves the spot back.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Having serious hockey withdrawal. Need a round 2 fix soon... getting the shakes man.
Lol I have been calm. I was a mess during the first round.

As soon as we scored the 4th goal, I was finally calm lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad