GDT: Round Dos, Game Uno: Blues @ Avalanche (9:30pm ET / 7:30pm MT)

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I mean that’s the point. Why Sakic opted for Nemeth instead of a legit upgrade is infuriating. Or leaving Jost as the 3C as long as he did. Just a little more aggression could’ve balanced this team out a few years ago and now we wouldn’t have only one legit all in year like we do right now. Just not the most efficient way to manage a contention window imo.

We have JTC as our #3C, so not much has improved from that POV.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
And he was IIRC part of the top 4 that won a cup. When you’re in a cup window paying this prices needs to happen. I would’ve paid a 1st for Savard 11/10 over getting Nemeth for free.

This year Sakic acquired 4 players without giving up a 1st. The prices last season were ridiculous and none of those pieces would have put Avs over the hump to beat cap-cheating Tampa or even Vegas

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Im fine with any result. for real. no kidding.

as long as Makar has a 7 points night.
868dd82f-5d25-4ca3-9057-80ac169c18d7_text.gif

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Convinced the local mcdonalds to play the game instead of the news. So i will be at mcdonalds at 930 eastern time to watch it. Got my sakic jersey and portable radio in case the volume is too low

Maybe you can get some of your friends to call that McDonalds to ask if they're showing the Avs game so it encourages them to do it in the future - like there's a buzz?

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad