GDT: Round Dos, Game Uno: Blues @ Avalanche (9:30pm ET / 7:30pm MT)

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
1652795737783.png

1652795754968.png

1652795771353.png

1652795798697.png

1652795841651.png

** Pre-Game Song: "Stakes Is High - De La Soul **

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Maybe I missed something, but Yahoo says same network for both games… I’m expecting closer to 8pm mt puck drop (if we’re lucky lol)

Reactions: UncleRisto

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
This is were the real season begins. Gotta believe every player and coach are cognizant of that.

After 9 days off I think we get the round 1 game 1 version of the Avs and they put up 5+ goals tonight. Ball arena is going to be crazy.

Yep!

This is where the season begins for this team. f*** I hope they can get through this round at least. It's a cup or bust season but getting through this round even if they lose in the conference finals will fill like a win and at least end that 2nd round curse for the team.

St. Louis is a much easier opponent then Vegas last year, but they're also still probably the other best team left in the West at this point. Play our game and we can dominate the series like we did with them last year and like we did all season against these guys.

But the Blues will be doing everything they can to prevent us from playing our game.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Yep!

This is where the season begins for this team. f*** I hope they can get through this round at least. It's a cup or bust season but getting through this round even if they lose in the conference finals will fill like a win and at least end that 2nd round curse for the team.

St. Louis is a much easier opponent then Vegas last year, but they're also still probably the other best team left in the West at this point. Play our game and we can dominate the series like we did with them last year and like we did all season against these guys.

But the Blues will be doing everything they can to prevent us from playing our game.

I wouldn't say the blues are easier but we are better this year and healthier.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I wouldn't say the blues are easier but we are better this year and healthier.

I think the Blues are the easiest second round opponent this core has had (once you factor in injuries against Dallas).

If the Avs lose this series, barring a bunch of injuries, it's a huge disappointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad