GDT: Round 3: Colorado vs Vegas - Thursday at 9PM (Vegas up 3-2)

Who you want to face in the 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Both will be massively difficult for Montreal. I think Vegas might be better suited to deal with Montreal's play-style, but its hard to say you want one or the other. Better to hope that they wear each-other out while Montreal heals up. Just hope Montreal doesn't get rusty or lose momentum.

Reactions: Licentia

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Congrats, I really didn't want to have to cheer for you cause I hate seeing how many Winnipegger's are Montreal fans and fill up our barn with the bleu, blanc et rouge jerseys. :D But this was well deserved and now you must go all the way and bring a cup back to Canada!

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Colorado vs Vegas is basically a cup finals.

Both are going to be hard teams. Can't say I have much of a preference. Maybe Colorado because I think this team can shut them down more. But damn our next opponent is going to be extremely hard.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I don't think we quite have the horses to get to the finals but I don't think we'll get embarrassed like the last two conference finals. The rest we're gonna get is huge though.

Gotta find a way to cobble together a 3rd pairing you can trust. Romanov looked pretty good. He might not start the series but he'll draw in right quick I'm sure. I was just worried there was some behind the scenes nonsense with him but it doesn't seem like it.

Reactions: Born in 1909

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
as long as they go 7 games and murder each other through the last 3, i don't really care.

Avs would be sweet as far as a chance to finally put to rest the ghosts/bad juju from the Roy trade...

Plus Roy and Tremblay made up. Seems like destiny for the Habs/Avs to play. We’ll see!

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne
Colorado vs Vegas is basically a cup finals.

Both are going to be hard teams. Can't say I have much of a preference. Maybe Colorado because I think this team can shut them down more. But damn our next opponent is going to be extremely hard.
According to Keith Jones, we don't even need to show up as our goose is cooked.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Vegas.MAF always had a hard time in playoffs against the Habs.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
could only see one full PO game from Habs because of work, now that we'll face VGK or AVS, the away games I'll be able to watch from start to finish so whatever team we face it better goes 7!

Reactions: llamateizer

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Both of those teams are playing with a very very high level of intensity right now. I’ll be impressed if the Canadiens can make it a competitive series against either one of them. I’d rather the Avs - less physical

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I don't like either matchup to be honest. I'd rather play Fleury and the Vegas defence though.

Reactions: Lemonlimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad