GDT: Round 3: Colorado vs Vegas - Thursday at 9PM (Vegas up 3-2)

Who you want to face in the 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loop25

Jul 4, 2007
I have watched three of their games and would pick Colorado. Avs remind me of Toronto. They've got one outstanding scoring line and they are kinda soft. Their goalie may allow weak goals. Knights are bigger and possess more grit. We love to lose to such kind of teams

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I have watched three of their games and would pick Colorado. Avs remind me of Toronto. They've got one outstanding scoring line and they are kinda soft. Their goalie may allow weak goals. Knights are bigger and possess more grit. We love to lose to such kind of teams
I don't have faith in Grubaur.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I think we are cooked either way, but I actually think the Avs are a better matchup for us. Habs have shut down Matthews, Marner, Scheifele(1 game I know), Wheeler, Connor, and Ehlers. Mack and Rantanen are obviously better players, but the Habs play better when they limit superstars imo.

Both are very good teams.

Reactions: Licentia

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Now, it's time to talk about it.
It's either Vegas or Colorado.

You do you want to win that serie?

I voted Vegas for their fans and to play in their building.
Avs seem like a young one-line team that doesn't know how to win in the playoffs though. And Vegas is battle tested.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Colorado. Younger and fewer guys that have been there before. Also, they'll be physically hurting after 2-3 more games vs the Knights.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Avs are the competent version of the leafs and Vegas is the competent version of the Jets

It comes down to stylistic matchups

Reactions: ChikN

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Doesn’t really matter.

Both would be really tough opponents.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
Honestly having never faced Colorado in playoffs is a bit of a shame, considering.

plus it's way easier to root for them and they have some amazingly fun players to watch and root for

Reactions: Lemonlimey

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Not to be a downer, but it's going to suck if Petry isn't able to stick handle and shoot at 100%.

As long as he can defend. Other guys will have to step up on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->