Prospect Info: Round 2 Pick 57 - Axel Andersson

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I don't think that is entirely true at all.

Give me a player that has developed under Dale Hunter or Stan Butler 8 days a week. And there are others. Neither one is afraid to take a pure offensive player and put him in a defensive role for a year to develop. And they are developmental coaches
How's the Coach in Moncton?

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I don't think that is entirely true at all.

Give me a player that has developed under Dale Hunter or Stan Butler 8 days a week. And there are others. Neither one is afraid to take a pure offensive player and put him in a defensive role for a year to develop. And they are developmental coaches
After I posted I knew you would come in and rectify my post.
After all its you're domain in the OHL.
I shouldn't of generalized. There's always exceptions. Or maybe more than just a few. But in general my point stands.
Unless like you said they are developmental coaches.
@Saxon Eric ask an interesting question.

How's the coach in moncton?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
How's the Coach in Moncton?

John Torchetti was announced as head coach and director of player personnel part half way through last season. Native of Boston, has years of experience as an assistant coach and head coach in the NHL and a couple of years in the KHL(?). Won a cup with Chicago as an assistant under John Q so he knows what is expected of players and what it takes to make it at the next level.

He's known as being a very intelligent coach and knows how to get the message across to his players. He can be tough, but he's a player's coach, as long as you do your job.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/huge-expectations-torchetti-coach-moncton-wildcasts/

Reactions: old blue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad