Prospect Info: Round 2, Pick 52, Wade Allison, RW, Tri-City (USHL)

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
When he played good for 1 year you went silent as shit. Now when the whole team is playing shit you are cawling back out of your hole and calling him trash?

Shame
On
You

FULLSTOP
LOL. Who are you, NAK's mother? Fact is he's a 4th liner, and 4th liners can't afford to give the kind of inconsistent effort NAK's given this season.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
LOL. Who are you, NAK's mother? Fact is he's a 4th liner, and 4th liners can't afford to give the kind of inconsistent effort NAK's given this season.
Iam just a mirror.

So now the top players arent the Problem anymore? Now its the 4th liners fault? Who is next? Maybe some time will come and you will blame the coach.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Iam just a mirror.

So now the top players arent the Problem anymore? Now its the 4th liners fault? Who is next? Maybe some time will come and you will blame the coach.
What, you think there can only be one problem?

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I have not really followed Allison that much....I see he has put up some nice numbers the last few games.....Can one of you more informed people tell me what we are looking at down the road with Allison? Is he a Blue Chipper or just another decent Third line player? Or something in between? Thanks....

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Allison was a revelation this year. He needs a better center than Patrick though. Allison and Frost could be a good fit. Then add Lindblom to that line and we could have a pretty good, well-balanced 3rd line.

Reactions: flyerslducks

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
So Laughton on the 2nd line?

:sarcasm:
Yeah, we keep penceling him in on the 4th line, but then he'll find a way to sneak into the top 9 again.

Could be crowded next year, even if we lose JVR and/or Voracek.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah, we keep penceling him in on the 4th line, but then he'll find a way to sneak into the top 9 again.

Could be crowded next year, even if we lose JVR and/or Voracek.
I said yesterday, trying to figure lines is silly until we see the fallout of the ED and then what Fletch does. On paper, we have lots of depth which you want with expansion. Also what you want if you want to consolidate assets to go for an Eichel for example.

But until we know who is selected....and what Fletch does, lines can go many ways. But we have options....which is a good thing. We just need Lindblom, Patrick and Frost(assuming they are still here), to rebound. They have been expected to be big pieces of the puzzle...2nd line potential.

Hell, we still don't know who they even protect for sure.

Reactions: LorneMalvo

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I said yesterday, trying to figure lines is silly until we see the fallout of the ED and then what Fletch does. On paper, we have lots of depth which you want with expansion. Also what you want if you want to consolidate assets to go for an Eichel for example.

But until we know who is selected....and what Fletch does, lines can go many ways. But we have options....which is a good thing. We just need Lindblom, Patrick and Frost(assuming they are still here), to rebound. They have been expected to be big pieces of the puzzle...2nd line potential.

Hell, we still don't know who they even protect for sure.
Yeah, definitely. It's impossible to project next season's lineup right now. It's still fun though. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad