Prospect Info: Round 2, Pick #50: Adam Ginning, D, Linkoping HC (SHL)

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
i am interested in whose actually watch this guy play. and their thoughts only. I have seen no evidence that he can become a good 3rd pair PK guy. and the only insight is sterotypes.
I've seen every game he has played the last 2 years and I don't think he is ready for the NHL. I DO however think he has more upside than what he has shown in mainly the regular seasons these past two years and I base that on his two play-offs and the fact that he went from a liability to a #1 par D in the team who became Swedish Champions and that he did it by playing a simpler game. He accepted the role as the defensive partner in the pair and used his strengths in a better way than previously.

If the Flyers had one more year before they had to make a choise, he would be lent to SHL which would be better for his development. I understand that he's an asset but I think his value will decrease with this move while I think it would have increased if he was left in the SHL and packaged in a deal during the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00