GDT: Round 2: Game 3 - Fishies @ Avalanche - We Have a Bigger Boat Now

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, why do you ask?
tenor (6).gif

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
I think I have seen Makar get the puck through traffic and to the net more in his first 6 games, than I have of watching EJ for the past 9 years.

The guy just makes so many horrible decisions with the puck and it is seriously costing the team.

Watching him play makes it so obvious that we cannot afford to trade Barrie anytime soon or we will be looking for a new top 4 d by Christmas.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
This is why getting the chance to draft a guy like Kakko would have been amazing lol. Ahwell we should still be able to get something really good at 4

But, those “long suffering” fans in NY need him! They’re a small market, where no free agents, or college free agents want to sign, struggle to fill their arena, or make ends meet financially. For their sake I sure hope they get those additional must needed 1sts from Dallas, by reaching the WCF, & re-signing Zucc as well...:sarcasm:

f***ing lottery format!
f***ing Edmonton!

tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho4_250.gif

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Alright everyone go to bed. No need for bickering the Avs lost and they made some idiotic decisions to get to that point. Bednar seems pissed and he’ll rip the boys a new one and get back out there with some intensity for next game. The sun will rise again tomorrow the past is the past we can’t change it. Just need to be grateful we’re still watching our boys play hockey in May. We’ll get em’ back in game 4 just gotta believe.

:thumbu: Best post of the nite.

Reactions: mapletreemarty

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

Too bad he is a one man team right now. Grubauer is trying to help, and so are the 20 year olds on defense. But after that it's not particularly good.

Could imagine this team if he had a real 2nd line? One that could actually be counted on if the first line has an off night? Well I guess it's back to Soderberg, Wilson and Kerfoot.

I really hope Sakic is paying attention to this and actually addresses this issue unlike last offseason. Can't win big games with one line of offense.

Reactions: Foppberg

Tike Myson

Jan 1, 2019
USA
But, those “long suffering” fans in NY need him! They’re a small market, where no free agents, or college free agents want to sign, struggle to fill their arena, or make ends meet financially. For their sake I sure hope they get those additional must needed 1sts from Dallas, by reaching the WCF, & re-signing Zucc as well...:sarcasm:

****ing lottery format!
****ing Edmonton!

tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho4_250.gif

Ughh isn’t there already enough triggers tonite to go around???

8A0E1978-B412-4974-ABA0-39099BEB95DF.gif

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Big big big game 4.

I just hope they come out and play like they can at home. They just had no answers for SJ tonight.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
My favorite thing is watching this happen every game:

"Where are the Barrie haters now?"

then the next game

"Where are the Barrie supporters now?"

ad infinitum

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Looked to me that the Avs were fighting the puck all night. Even Mack.

Also generally 1/2 step behind in way too many puck battles. And made a number of poor decisions (and even bad guesses) that led to goals against.

The Avs absolutely weren't in synch and in tune tonight while the Sharks generally were.

And as a result, our power play was not good.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Barrie, like others, wasn't good tonight but the Avs would've been golfing a few weeks ago without him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad