Ryan - Braun

Jones
Dell

LIVE LOOK AT JARED BEDNAR'S PREGAME WARMUP
giphy.gif

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
You know, I feel like we are due for something.

Something that hasn't happened in a while.

Something that has happened many times before.

Something that will happen many times in the future.

Something we love.

Something the Sharks will never forget.

Something that I believe will happen this game.

The thing:

The top line absolutely dominating an entire game and destroying the opposing goalie's confidence.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I'm excited for the games to come back to the The Can.

We can absolutely outcheer the Sharks fanbase. And that's with a half-empty building. The Tank was freakin' silent the first 2 games.

I wanna see the roof get blown off from noise. I'll be there game 4 to help.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver

We can absolutely outcheer the Sharks fanbase. And that's with a half-empty building. The Tank was freakin' silent the first 2 games.

On Spittin Chiclets, Biznasty said he was talking to Tyson Barrie's dad. Barrie's dad said the Can was one of the loudest, if not the loudest barn he'd ever been to.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois

On Spittin Chiclets yesterday Bissonnette said he talked to Barrie’s Dad and I guess he said Pepsi Center for games 3 and 4 last round was the loudest arena he has ever been in

Edit: well played @Coloradorov. Well played

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Our three worst players these playoffs have been Brassard, Kerfoot and Soda.

But we at least know Soda is capable of being our best forward after the big 3. Hopefully he has a big game tonight. The other two, not so much.

The best we can hope for from Kerfoot is to draw a penalty or two by being tossed around.

The best we can hope for from Brass is how nice his suit looks from the nacho box.

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
Curious to see what changes Deboer makes for tonight's game. That 1-3-1 trap didn't work for very long.

Am I drunk or has Bednar been really good this postseason?
I do think it is like McGuire says that Bennett is the tactical genius while Bednar is the calm motivator but they have done a great job so far!

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Semi-relevant Strongbad worked last time. Let's go 2 for 2. (Running out of boat/fish themed videos though, so need a new angle on the GDT threads going forward... :sarcasm:)

Reactions: rmthomson21

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I do think it is like McGuire says that Bennett is the tactical genius while Bednar is the calm motivator but they have done a great job so far!

I dont know who does what, but the two of them have been brilliant so far. Every game it feels like we've come out with the right mindset off the start and responded to the game accordingly.

We absolutely dominated the Flames, and while the Sharks have kept things tighter especially at 5 on 5, we have still been the better team. Especially when it comes to generating scoring chances where we are certainly the better team.

It's kind of interesting that the Sharks have now scored 2 incredibly lucky goals so far. The one in game 1 that was going way wide but deflected off Makar and went in was quite lucky. Who knows how game 1 goes if they dont get that bounce and instead of a 4-2 game in the 3rd it's only 3-2. And then in game 2 Burns goal only happens because Kerfoot literally loses his skate blade giving Burns free ice to just skate in and snipe it.

Keep playing like we did in games 1 and 2 and this is our series. We haven't even had the chance to really take advantage of last change yet and get Mack some real soft chances to do serious damage.

I think we win this one in dominant fashion again similar to game 3 against Calgary and game 3 last year against the Preds. We are good at taking advantage of home Ice in game 3s.

I say 4-0 Avs with a Mack gwg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad