Tonight:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
"You're not in trouble until you lose at home."
It'd be great to steal one tonight. 1-1 is a lot better than 2-0, but there's still a series regardless of what happens in this game.
That said, I'd feel a heck of a lot better if the Avs don't go down 2-0.

Would go a long ways in erasing those Shark tank demons if they got the split

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Girard & Makar were already a pairing for almost an entire period in the last game and same with EJ & Cole. I don't like either pairing tbh and think they need to split them both up but we'll see.

Cole & Johnson just seems slow and Makar & Girard seem like they can get bullied.

Reactions: MacBradley

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
Girard & Makar were already a pairing for almost an entire period in the last game and same with EJ & Cole. I don't like either pairing tbh and think they need to split them both up but we'll see.

Cole & Johnson just seems slow and Makar & Girard seem like they can get bullied.

Agreed. While sj is old and slow we dont need to make it a competition lol. One small fast guy and one slow bully seems better to me. I uncharacteristically shut the game off when it was 4-2 to get some sleep...i dont want to have to do that again for the rest of the playoffs

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Agreed. While sj is old and slow we dont need to make it a competition lol. One small fast guy and one slow bully seems better to me. I uncharacteristically shut the game off when it was 4-2 to get some sleep...i dont want to have to do that again for the rest of the playoffs

I did the same think, during the whole Flames series I stayed up till the end but somehow the first against the Sharks after the goal at the end of the period that made it 4-2. I just called it early and zzz. The Sharks just owned the Avs since that 4mins pp killed and EJ stupid play to give up the goal which made it 2-2; Avs just didn't have any life in them after and couldn't get anything going.

Reactions: armedequation

mattand1mixtape

Apr 2, 2013

I’d like to see them split up as well. Cole and Johnson seemed to get eaten alive on the forecheck last game leading them to make incredibly dumb decisions. I know this is the norm for Cole but Johnson needs to pull his head out. Its dumb making the two slowest defensemen a pairing with the relentless forecheck of the sharks. I think giving each a more mobile defender would be the best bet.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Don’t like those pairing changes.
Don’t like that Soda remains on line 2.
Don’t like Brassard.

Need Mackinnon and Gru to win us this one. Going down 2-0 isn’t an option.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Seeing those missed Soderberg chances just makes me angry all over again.

Avs had so many opportunities to take control of the game. Soderberg a few times, Zadorov open in the slot, and a four minute PP.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I still have no idea why Nemeth is out and Brassard is in. Having that 7th D is so much more valuable than Brassard.

Defence lost us the first game, and I really hope it doesn't lose us the 2nd.

Bednar needs to make smarter decisions in these games. He's way too lenient.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I can't believe Hrudey's the voice of reason here. Showing a Jost highlight package and saying to give him more minutes.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad