Ryan - Braun

Jones
Dell

LIVE LOOK INSIDE THE SHARKS LOCKER ROOM

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
They adapted to our forecheck and stopped us from forcing turnovers like we were in the first half. That's what we have to change to win game 2. If we can keep forcing turnovers & disrupting their breakouts all game, then we've got a good shot to snag one before heading back from the bay. If we can't, then it's all up to Gru...

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Need a better effort from the entire D core tonight. Forwards weren't at their best either, but the defense really struggled in game 1. I expect them to answer back tonight, and I don't see Martin Jones playing like Patrick Roy for this one.

4-2 Avs

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Shoot a lot and shoot well. Crack Jones like an egg. More than just being a straight up faster team, playing with pace is key.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
I suppose it's too much to ask for the team to play a different game than what we usually see when we play in San Jose? Tired of watching the same 5-2 game every time.

Reactions: Foppa2118

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I suppose it's too much to ask for the team to play a different game than what we usually see when we play in San Jose? Tired of watching the same 5-2 game every time.

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only getting a deja vu whenever we play Sharks!

It really is deja vu.

We skate better than them for the first two periods, then they wear us down and takeover in the third.

Over and over.

Need to break the pattern tonight and get something momentum heading back to Denver. We can do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad