GDT: ROUND 2| Game 1 - NYR's at Penguins|Friday, May 2nd |7:00PM CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrouperTrooper

Jan 17, 2008
Florida
I think the main thing about an interference is that the puck is a non-factor...

Im just a Pen's fan, but it looked like the King lost sight of the puck, then instinctively reached out towards Malkin's stick. You can see Geno think about touching the puck and then (smartly) pull back.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
going unnoticed, probably scuds best game so far, he seems very confident

Not unnoticed. Just bigger fish to fry tonight. One shift, he got the puck behind the net with minimal pressure. Instead of the panic stretch pass, he wheeled, skated all the way to center ice, and made a dump in that led to a nice scoring chance. :amazed:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Im just a Pen's fan, but it looked like the King lost sight of the puck, then instinctively reached out towards Malkin's stick. You can see Geno think about touching the puck and then (smartly) pull back.

Geno is smart? Clearly, you didn't get the memo. :shakehead

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
You're just hating on Jokinen. It's clear you have an agenda. :sarcasm:

Nah, I just have a pale :deadhorse which I am riding with pride since many years.

It is just beyond me how anyone can look at that line and not think at some point to try and tamper with it a little.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Kunitz has overstayed his welcome...he's been useless lately..I mean I love the guy...but a lesser role might do him some good ATM

I think scoring all those goals has gone to his head & he's forgot how he scored them. He's trying to drag and curl around guys. That's not his game.

I can't remember the last time he's hit someone. At least I did see him stand in front of the goalie a couple times. Still when the pucks comes to the point on the PP he just gets out of the way.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
As others have said, I actually prefer Geno with Sid right now. Sid is not 100%, and Geno gives him the room he needs. Not to mention our matchups are much better rolling those lines, as it leaves Goc/Stemp/BB against the third pairing, and that line is a handful.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nah, I just have a pale :deadhorse which I am riding with pride since many years.

It is just beyond me how anyone can look at that line and not think at some point to try and tamper with it a little.

That's because you refuse to believe the coach is that ******* dumb.

skumdum

Jan 4, 2012

Just argued against the argument, since it was stupid. Even with a penalty, the goal would still have counted since malkin never touched the puck afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad