GDT: ROUND 2| Game 1 - NYR's at Penguins|Friday, May 2nd |7:00PM CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
thsi! very simple, move joe V up with them, no doubt in my mind, leave BB with third line, malkin is feeling it Neal is getting better they don't need BB, \

I've got no problem with Vitale with Geno and Neal. In fact, I suggested it like a week and a half ago. ;)

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
I made some of the best home-made chicken nuggets ever.. and then the Penguins roared back

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Nice come back. We are back in what seems like control.

It is a matter of no little amount of disgust, that we cannot see Malkin/Neal with someone with a bit of sand paper. Malkin is ready to dominate in the offensive zone, but no one is getting him the puck or winning pucks.

Btw. Letang is looking good and so is Bortuzzo. Martin too, obviously. 4th line almost exclusively a PK line.... which is good. Would be even better if Glass gets sacrificed next time so there are two players who can play hockey there, and we can get Sid/Malkin extra shifts with a bonus offensive line.

Scuds should be complimented for his PK work in this one so far. An abomination with the puck on his stick though. Can say the same for Adams, but when the Rangers are 0-4 on the PP and those guys have been out there for more than 5 of the 7.00 minutes we've been shorthanded... well, some praise is due.

I think Sid has had two good shifts in the game, both towards the end of the second. No Kunitz is not a big help today, but Sid looks like he is skating at 70%, at most.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Crosby has to be better. Not "have some good looks", not "create some good chances". He needs to make **** happen out there that puts the puck in their net.

really good two shifts, but he deferred twice again, instead of driving it to the net...feel he is coming back, it doesn't help that kunitz is not playing well

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

It is a matter of no little amount of disgust, that we cannot see Malkin/Neal with someone with a bit of sand paper. Malkin is ready to dominate in the offensive zone, but no one is getting him the puck or winning pucks.

Btw. Letang is looking good and so is Bortuzzo. Martin too, obviously. 4th line almost exclusively a PK line.... which is good. Would be even better if Glass gets sacrificed next time so there are two players who can play hockey there, and we can get Sid/Malkin extra shifts with a bonus offensive line.

Scuds should be complimented for his PK work in this one so far. An abomination with the puck on his stick though. Can say the same for Adams, but when the Rangers are 0-4 on the PP and those guys have been out there for more than 5 of the 7.00 minutes we've been shorthanded... well, some praise is due.

I think Sid has had two good shifts in the game, both towards the end of the second. No Kunitz is not a big help today, but Sid looks like he is skating at 70%, at most.

You're just hating on Jokinen. It's clear you have an agenda. :sarcasm:

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I've got no problem with Vitale with Geno and Neal. In fact, I suggested it like a week and a half ago. ;)

Joey V would be great with Geno and Neal. There's really only a few combinations of players that have shown zero chemistry, and DB seems to find them every single week. The one combo we never get is BB with Geno. That must be the hidden gold DB is waiting for just the right moment to unleash.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA

He looks like he is laboring at certain points. Dude has to be injured to some degree. His skating is not near his standard.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Joey V would be great with Geno and Neal. There's really only a few combinations of players that have shown zero chemistry, and DB seems to find them every single week. The one combo we never get is BB with Geno. That must be the hidden gold DB is waiting for just the right moment to unleash.

Alternate explanation: Bylsma is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad