Pre-Game Talk: ROUND 1 GAME 5 JETS vs WILD APR 20 6:30 CST - MOVIE NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice scrum topics: What stands out to him from last night’s game the day after? On his experience that he can share with his team on closing out a series. The importance of scoring first. Time spent playing with a lead. Is he surprised that Josh Morrissey got a hearing and would he be surprised if he was suspended? If Morrissey was suspended, more reliance on the Jets depth defencemen. On the new look of the Jets power play. On whether Niku would be recalled. Is Enstrom skating? Does he expect him to skate tomorrow? The impact of Morrissey and what the lineup could look without him. The Wild without Parise. Does he like having two days between games? Update on Dmitry Kulikov?

To listen click here.

Reactions: Puckatron 3000

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Street party opens at 4:30 I have getting there for the opening hanging out a hour then heading in, the street party should be rocking on Friday.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Getting through to round 2 is my personal line in the sand as far as qualifying this season as a solid success. Getting booted in rd 1 would have felt like a real disappointment (especially now with the 3-1 series lead) so please win game 5 and I can relax and just enjoy the ride for the remainder how ever far it goes...

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
What a pathetic bunch the Wild have turned out to be. I don't think the Jets have nearly hit their stride and the only game the mild managed to win was largely by luck and an off game by our goalie.

Will be so satisfying to put clowns like Foligno and Winnik out to pasture.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
VMTab5s.jpg

:laugh: Awesome - that last one cracked me up

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Getting through to round 2 is my personal line in the sand as far as qualifying this season as a solid success. Getting booted in rd 1 would have felt like a real disappointment (especially now with the 3-1 series lead) so please win game 5 and I can relax and just enjoy the ride for the remainder how ever far it goes...

Same here. A round 2 appearance was my expectation on this season. If we get there it's all bonus round from there.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
The wild have no offence with parise out, they're a one line team. At home, with the match ups, The Lowry line should be able to shutdown their top line and allow our top 6 to score. I'm not worried about this game at all. Pomo should be able to have trouba or buff on the ice whenever necessary.

Reactions: None and Ducky10

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I hope Myers and Enstrom are both back, just so we can say "depth assholes, suck it".

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Wow that left side

That's top even the top 3 and looks ok now.

Chairot and Morrow are ok for now.
Only Niku is the unknown as this is a playoff game.

Though i think if Myers is in. Which i hope
Poolman slides into the leftside.

No word on Enstrom?

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Hope

Connor
Little
Ehlers
Score next game to get them going......

Jets killer instinct 1st test. 1st close out game.

If Jets dominate the 1st period this will over and Wilds will waive the flag.

Im hoping a 3 goal lead at end of 1st period.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Trouba Chiarot
Buff Morrow
Myers Poolman

Not so bad, easier to manage at home.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Brilliant job Muddy buddy

I enjoyed Lowry as Frankenstein

No JoMo but I think Niku will surprise some!

Jets will be out for blood Friday

GO JETS GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad