Pre-Game Talk: ROUND 1 GAME 5 JETS vs WILD APR 20 6:30 CST - MOVIE NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
VMTab5s.jpg

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
My favourite is definitely "The Surprise" think about the guys not playing tonight and what we thought about him when he first got he, depth defenseman you bet, will never be confused for a Norris trophy winner but he's not costing us games and he's even pitching in, good pick up Chevy.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Beyak is awesome. For the first time tonight I muted the TV and had the 1290 sound on.
Hard to believe that the game could be more enjoyable than it was, but Beyak and the team made it even better!

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Brilliant! Bryan Little as Dr. Dolittle was priceless!

For some reason I thought of you Sip as I was doing that one. :laugh:
I didn't have much time so I missed a few players and I don't have any decent editing software (other than Powerpoint which may have been ok in 1990) so this is the best I could do.
Go Jets Go!

Reactions: sipowicz

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Love it. Creative pre-game talk thread :handclap:

Can't wait for friday.

The Jets have ice time booked at the iceplex at noon but I suspect it will just be a very lightly attended optional.

Thursday is also at the iceplex (11am) and would think that one would be a real full squad practice

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud Turtle

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Love it. Creative pre-game talk thread :handclap:

Can't wait for friday.

The Jets have ice time booked at the iceplex at noon but I suspect it will just be a verynlightly attended optional.

Thursday is also at the iceplex (11am) and would think that one would be a real full squad practice

Can anyone go watch them practice? Never been before and 11am would work for me.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Give back our 2011 Jets TV subscription! I want to watch all these movies!

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
The stars seem to have aligned in favour of an absolutely outrageous party Friday night. If the Jets can pull off the series win, well...

Game 5 series win @ home + Friday night + nice weather = detonation

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Hah! That's awesome, Mud Turtle. :yo: Hoping the Jets can finish this off on Friday. :nod:

Here are a few more from past GDT's:

-------------------------------------

Hope one or both of these guys are available on Friday:

4YMEA14.jpg

Back when this line was a thing:

JnLlX0j.png

Foreshadowing? :D

hgZgmQj.png

Toby and Tyler. Oh man that is SO good!!!! :laugh:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Ya, our D is getting pretty sketchy. Gotta get some guys healthy. We're gonna crush MN and have a bit of time to recoup, but it could have been really bad if we had lost last night.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Ya, our D is getting pretty sketchy. Gotta get some guys healthy. We're gonna crush MN and have a bit of time to recoup, but it could have been really bad if we had lost last night.

Chevy looking like a genius again with the Morrow pickup.
At the time I thought, oh great just another plug who may take time away from someone better.
Very happy to be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad