Pre-Game Talk: ROUND 1 GAME 5 JETS vs WILD APR 20 6:30 CST - MOVIE NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
When would we hear if there is any supplemental discipline being handed out to JoMo?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Buff and Morrissey are our 2 best defensemen without question , as long as they are in the lineup we are golden . I just can't say enough how important Buff is to this team , the Wild decided we have to beat the Jets up to beat them but they forgot about Buff smashing them to smithereens . :laugh:

Reactions: Tommigun

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
When would we hear if there is any supplemental discipline being handed out to JoMo?

We would first hear that he will have a hearing. Then usually within a few hours of the hearing DOPS makes the announcement

Reactions: Gotaf7

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I’m for sure in the minority here, but I don’t think Boudreau’s post game presser was that outrageous. He actually gives a lot of credit to Winnipeg for playing well and forcing their game on the Wild.

He has a right to be irate about the missed call on Morrissey - if they get a 90 second 5-3 that could have completely changed the outlook of the game (if the shoe was on the other foot collectively we would have had a meltdown)

I don’t feel like he’s really whining, have gave us credit when it was due

Reactions: Snot Rocket

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well this is interesting. You don't usually get leaks out of DOPS. I still predict a $5000 fine.

Got to figure that this leak is due to the all that media attention to it. They likely don't want to come across like they didn't look at it. I also think he's hit with a fine. Had they even had any inclination to suspend him they would have just set up a hearing for him and let that determine things if their where fence sitters.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Niku back down to Moose, with Morrissey suspension looming I guess that means Kuli or Enstrom are ready to play??

Either that or the Jets just will just recall Niku on an emergency basis for the game.

I don't think Kuli is anywhere near ready. Myers and Enstrom perhaps.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Boudreau really needs to shut the **** up with his whining about the missed Morrissey call.
Why isn’t he saying anything about Foligno running charging people for two games?
Oh wait........
I think that the missed calls on Foligno might inoculate Morrissey against a harsh punishment.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Either that or the Jets just will just recall Niku on an emergency basis for the game.

I don't think Kuli is anywhere near ready. Myers and Enstrom perhaps.
Ya on second thought there's no way Kuli is ready. I guess it makes sense if the Moose are at home anyway, the Jets can just recall Niku and he's already there.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Morrissey is scheduled for a hearing today with the Department of Player Safety.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
IMG_0975.jpg

LMAO! A friend of mine introduced me to this movie. And that photoshop is brilliant.

Now I want to see a photoshop of Matty fighting the Atheists (replacing them with Wild players) :laugh:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Slightly off-topic: I'll be at this game on Friday. I hear that it starts at 6:30. Can anyone confirm? And what would be a good time to show up at Bell MTS Place? It'll be my first playoff game.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Slightly off-topic: I'll be at this game on Friday. I hear that it starts at 6:30. Can anyone confirm? And what would be a good time to show up at Bell MTS Place? It'll be my first playoff game.

Yes 6:30. You should try and be in your seat for warm up

Reactions: GJETson

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Got to figure that this leak is due to the all that media attention to it. They likely don't want to come across like they didn't look at it. I also think he's hit with a fine. Had they even had any inclination to suspend him they would have just set up a hearing for him and let that determine things if their where fence sitters.

Cmon man!

Reactions: SoupaTroupa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad